Hey y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by b0uysel, Dec 2, 2018.

1. b0uysel

b0uysel Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    So, I'm not exactly new to the UTAU scene, I've been working with UTAU since about 2012? I don't remember at this point lol. I've never been one for interacting with a bunch of people, but I've kind of wanted to be more active in the community recently.
    I upload on soundcloud every now and then, but my UTAU usage is super sporadic, since I work a lot and I'm also going to school for my master's. I study linguistics/phonology, so that's the aspect of UTAU I like the best. I try to work with reclists and create them based on a good level of phonological understanding.

Feel free to ask me any questions relating to reclist creation/using languages outside of Japanese in UTAU. If you check out my webpage, I've got some reclists for several different languages. I also have some articles on using certain types of UTAU banks and CVVC otoing (and my opinions on UTAU things).

Looking forward to meeting more of you!

WyndReed, Kiyoteru and Haichou like this.
  3. Avalia-Kasa

Avalia-Kasa probably a potato tbh Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    hihi~! welcome to the forum ovo//

it's always super cool to see more reclisters!!

b0uysel likes this.
  4. Soursop the fruit

Soursop the fruit ✧ Fruity & Happy ✧ Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Welcome to UF. i'm Sour, nice too meet ya.

I took a quick visit to your site and find your articles interesting to read
    It's great to see another reclister, i hope you have good time here!

b0uysel likes this.
  5. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Nice to meet you! I've noticed that one of your reclist projects is Esperanto, maybe we ought to compare our reclists and collaborate!

b0uysel likes this.