Hey ^^

Besu

Teto's Territory
Hello! I've talked in the chatbox a bit, but thought it'd be best to introduce myself properly :smile: I'm a causal Utau user whom likes to cover my already existing favourite Japanese songs, and listen to other's creativity with their Utau's. Normally just make Utau's for my own amusement, however it would be nice to share them etc ^^
I started using Utau in April this year, however had to focus on school and therefore didn't have time to continue the hobby, however I'm back and plan to stay now ^^.
Not sure what else to say, I have 2 CV utau's (yet have 8 VBs for them), and plan to start making a CVVC English bank for my main Utau as soon as I get my head round the concepts of it aha ^^

Besu

Teto's Territory
Hello, what was your experience like starting with Utau?
It was good! Though I thought CV was the only bank type when I was new aha :smile: My first Utau was also oto'ed by a friend, but since then I've learnt how to do it myself^^
I initally thought the software it's self looked tedious and complicated to be honest, though that might have been because of the simplistic UI.

-------------------------

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It was good! Though I thought CV was the only bank type when I was new aha :smile: My first Utau was also oto'ed by a friend, but since then I've learnt how to do it myself^^
I initally thought the software it's self looked tedious and complicated to be honest, though that might have been because of the simplistic UI.
Yeah, I would like to try challenging myself a little more to improve my Utau's voicebank focusing more on the quality and otoing but as a hobby , my current laptop is a mac because my mom has a fancy for apple products, lol, I'm trying to figure out the Utau-synth format, I'm more used to the Microsoft window's format.
What are the names of your utaus?

Besu

Teto's Territory
Yeah, I would like to try challenging myself a little more to improve my Utau's voicebank focusing more on the quality and otoing but as a hobby , my current laptop is a mac because my mom has a fancy for apple products, lol, I'm trying to figure out the Utau-synth format, I'm more used to the Microsoft window's format.
What are the names of your UTAU?
Aha aw, yeah. True though.
The name of my main Utau is: Besu Limey
The name 'Besu' is the Japanese romanised was of saying 'Beth' (which is my name) Thought it would be relevant as her VB is Japanese ^^. The 'Limey' part has A lot of meanings and links to different things, but I won't go on aha.

The name of my second utau is 'Shindi', which, like above is just how you would say 'Cindy' in Japanese sounds. ^^. She hasn't got a second name yet.

What about you? What are the names of your Utau? :o
[doublepost=1481396331][/doublepost]
Welcome fren!!!!!
Ahh, thank you!
I appreciate the warm welcomes, aaa

-------------------------

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aha aw, yeah. True though.
The name of my main Utau is: Besu Limey
The name 'Besu' is the Japanese romanised was of saying 'Beth' (which is my name) Thought it would be relevant as her VB is Japanese ^^. The 'Limey' part has A lot of meanings and links to different things, but I won't go on aha.

The name of my second utau is 'Shindi', which, like above is just how you would say 'Cindy' in Japanese sounds. ^^. She hasn't got a second name yet.

What about you? What are the names of your Utau? :o
[doublepost=1481396331][/doublepost]
Ahh, thank you!
I appreciate the warm welcomes, aaa
So far I only have one and I'm mostly attached to her because she's my oldest character I've had, her name is Yuki Sukaru, I plan on making new revisions on her. So any art work of her at the moment is outdated, haha.
Recently I got the reliable tools to work on her.

Besu

Teto's Territory
So far I only have one and I'm mostly attached to her because she's my oldest character I've had, her name is Yuki Sukaru, I plan on making new revisions on her. So any art work of her at the moment is outdated, haha.
Recently I got the reliable tools to work on her.
Awesome :D sounds nice!