Heyyyy! .... Again!!

Molouki

Momo's Minion
Haiiiiii thearrrrrrr!! I was already registered in the old forum with the username DerpinNya (or Derpinna... I can't remember at all ;_; ), after it changed for some reason I kind of forgot to check the new forum. S: Well, I'm not known at all but yeah, I'm back xD

My name is Mari, and ~~around the netz~~, my usernames usually are DerpinNya or Molouki. DerpinNya is obviously from the rage comics + "Nya" wow jeez what a weeaboo. Molouki is just some syllabes I put together and I guess it has no meaning, derp. Sadly, I won't reveal my age (only to REALLY close friends).
Also... People often dislike me, not because I'm rude I guess, it's because I'm just lame and all, well it's not inside the UTAU community but I'm sorry about that, I try to behave and sfdsfdsfdfsdfs ""OTL

I've been into UTAU since September (2011) and I'm currently "not bad, could be better, but improving". I only own 1 crappy and weeabooish UTAU, Mise Izi. But yeah, I made her when I first got into UTAU so it isn't anything much special - I'm working on new VBs/an ACT2, though. I also don't really have a "special reason" why I got into UTAU, I guess. I just... Did xD

Oh, just one more thing - Most of the things I say may sound sarcastic or something but, altough I already studied English for about 9 years, I'm still not perfect at it (My 1st language is Portuguese). orz

OKAY OKAY I'LL SHUT UP JEEEEEEEEZ MAN... /hides