Hi I am Trash.

AniTrashy

Momo's Minion
So I suppose I should simply make a post saying hi then... no? I've known about UTAU for a while, but recently decided to get serious with it. (I used to play around with Defoko with no rhyme or reason before this.) I hope to get to know some of you!~ ^^; I should just mention that I am overly nervous about stupid stuff, so posting this took the life from my body. B Y E.

Reactions: Gehenna

Gehenna

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So I suppose I should simply make a post saying hi then... no? I've known about UTAU for a while, but recently decided to get serious with it. (I used to play around with Defoko with no rhyme or reason before this.) I hope to get to know some of you!~ ^^; I should just mention that I am overly nervous about stupid stuff, so posting this took the life from my body. B Y E.
Welcome to Utaforum! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
There's nothing to be nervous about, we don't bite! I cant wait to see what kinds of things you'll post~

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! Nice to meet you :smile:
(Advice from someone who has literally the exact same reaction when posting: everyone here is really nice, so there's no need to be anxious about it!)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hello trash welcome to the dump.
Or at least the big trash can lmao.

Nah but seriously, welcome!

AniTrashy

Momo's Minion
Welcome to Utaforum! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
There's nothing to be nervous about, we don't bite! I cant wait to see what kinds of things you'll post~
Hello! Thank you for your welcome! I am mostly nervous about this since I am new to the whole forum thing, I think I might post something wrong and embarrass myself!
[doublepost=1515019500][/doublepost]
Welcome to UtaForum! Nice to meet you :smile:
(Advice from someone who has literally the exact same reaction when posting: everyone here is really nice, so there's no need to be anxious about it!)
Thank you! ^^ It does seem like everyone is rather friendly (thank goodness.)
[doublepost=1515019561][/doublepost]
Hello trash welcome to the dump.
Or at least the big trash can lmao.

Nah but seriously, welcome!
Trash all around, I like it. Pfft, Thank you everyone for your welcomes!~

Reactions: lunari162