Hi, I'm lazy

AkiraChal

Teto's Territory
I'm Akira and I have been too lazy to join the site.

Anyways, I've been an UTAU user for 6 (almost) 7 years now and I got a few UTAUs, and I'm not good at introductions orz....

If there's anything you want to know more about, my UTAUs or me, you can just ask!

Reactions: 海天使

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi lazy, I'm dad
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here! I recommend going to the chatbox where people are most active.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm Akira and I have been too lazy to join the site.

Anyways, I've been an UTAU user for 6 (almost) 7 years now and I got a few UTAU, and I'm not good at introductions orz....

If there's anything you want to know more about, my UTAU or me, you can just ask!
HIYAAAAA nice to meet yo if you feel lonly or wanna talk about something come join the chatroom ( cuz were alwaaaaays there) or send a message ...because i like talking haha
anywaaaays have fun and dont be afraid to upload a cover of your utaus , where all equal here
BYEEEEEEE hahah

Reactions: 海天使

AkiraChal

Teto's Territory
Hi lazy, I'm dad
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here! I recommend going to the chatbox where people are most active.
Thank you so much c:
[doublepost=1474287152][/doublepost]
HIYAAAAA nice to meet yo if you feel lonly or wanna talk about something come join the chatroom ( cuz were alwaaaaays there) or send a message ...because i like talking haha
anywaaaays have fun and dont be afraid to upload a cover of your UTAU , where all equal here
BYEEEEEEE hahah
Thank you so muuuch! And I will haha
[doublepost=1474287267][/doublepost]
Yooo welcome to UF!!
Eeey thanks!
[doublepost=1474287352][/doublepost]
Holy macaroni!!! Almost 7 years??? That is hella long time! Anyway... Welcome to UF.
Hahaha I know, just been to lazy to get an account on any type of forums, but thank you so much!