Hi, I'm new

Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
uhm, hi. I'm Jade and i really like making UTAUloids. currently i have a UTAU project called "Project Merleloid"
----
(brief summary)
Merleloids are UTAUloids that are made for the existence of Mythical and non-Mythical beings. The main group i am following would be birds but after i get enough characters for the Avian Group i will move towards a new being. My current and finished UTAU would be Rayven (ref to picture) it isn't her final design but it's the best i have ^^.
----
Anyways, the main reason why i came to this site is because i thought it would be very nice to make some new friends. (since i do not have many that talk to me.)

full.png

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hello, nice to meet you! I like your project and UTAU and I look forward to seeing your work. Hope you like it here, the people are very friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you make many friends. See you around! ^.^/

Reactions: Rayven-Merleloid

Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
Hello, nice to meet you! I like your project and UTAU and I look forward to seeing your work. Hope you like it here, the people are very friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you make many friends. See you around! ^.^/
Ah! thank you so much ^^ i hope we can be friends in the future
[doublepost=1464649775][/doublepost]
Hi new, I'm dad
Hi dad(?) at least i have a dad now uvu

Reactions: SOHBlue

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Her colours are really nice!

Welcome to UtaForum, you can talk to me if you want!

*looks at your profile* Oh, almost same age, you're just one year older than me. OAO)

Reactions: Rayven-Merleloid

Rayven-Merleloid

Teto's Territory
Her colours are really nice!

Welcome to UtaForum, you can talk to me if you want!

*looks at your profile* Oh, almost same age, you're just one year older than me. OAO)
I am actually 15 xD i didn't know if there was mature content on the site of not so i just made it my fake age .v.

(thankyou)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am actually 15 xD i didn't know if there was mature content on the site of not so i just made it my fake age .v.

(thankyou)
Oh :'DDDD

Duh, it's ok XDD I think that this forum doesn't have mature things 'cause here's also 12-15 years old members o3o