Hi! Nice to meet y'all! :^)

twerkingcoyotes

Teto's Territory
So! I actually joined this forum 3 years ago but I haven't been very active throughout these years, so I doubt anyone knows about me around here. My name's Allan Licona but I usually go as Bochi Coyote online. I've been using UTAU since 2011 and I made by first voicebank in 2012. I got a bit of recognition back in the day as the first Central American utauser ever, and I honestly haven't met any other utauser from the area up to this day. My UTAUloid's name is Exile Waf and he's a husky :^) I upload most of my covers on Soundcloud but I'm trying to spread them around Youtube and niconico now. So yeah, nice to meet y'all and I hope I can start being more active from now on.

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Nice to meet you and welcome back to UF! I've always seen Exile Waf when I would look around the wiki back then and even now sometimes ^^ but I've never heard his voice alot sadly

Reactions: twerkingcoyotes

twerkingcoyotes

Teto's Territory
Nice to meet you and welcome back to UF! I've always seen Exile Waf when I would look around the wiki back then and even now sometimes ^^ but I've never heard his voice alot sadly
Yeah... Only a handful of people have used Exile so far and I actually spent almost two years in a hiatus. I didn't update his bank until last month, and now he sounds much deeper and smoother than before!

I'm looking forward to release Exile Waf Re/VIVE sometime around next week ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: CarrotBunz