hi this is me veey

veurecarion

Teto's Territory
hola everyone
i was an active utau user back in 2012-2014 but then i got into a 2 yr hiatus and here i am sighhHHH I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY CAME BACK WHEN I SAID I AM NEVER COMING BACK >:sad:(
my utaus are kageasa, anon shugosa & ring ring veey.
hmmm idk check out kageasa's page (here you go) since he's my first utau and his oto is the best one out of 3 bc someone coughts*y*i*tosvoicercough oto'ed him for me wow thank u man u the best

i used to make vsq & ust files (the whole list if y'all want to see)
but i cant make more anymore bc i changed my laptop and i cant use vocaloid on this laptop :sad: :sad: it will die instantly if i try to install vocaloid lmao
i use utau-synth and honestly it's a PAIN IN THE ASS theres no goddang plugins i cant be independent smfh i tend to skip usts with romaji i mean hhhhhh it's mainly because the omakase tool wont work properly hhhhhhhHHH

huhu i missed utau tbh i rly do even tho sometimes the fandom is a HUGE MESS (back in 2012-2013 man oh man oh man ohman) but dang boi it really is fun fooling around with these synthetic voices extracted from real humans

also uhhh my youtube channel, my soundcloud, and my tmbox (where i upload my recent covers lol)
that's it maybe uhhh hmu