partial's utau doodles

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's no problem. I'll get started on this soon, hopefully today. Would you like a speedpaint uploaded, or?

I'll draw her, sure. ((provided I have time))
Would you like a speedpaint uploaded?
I would love to! ^u^ Thanks

Reactions: partial
P

partial

NOT AN UTAU

I drew Len last night.
8d110131-2ae3-4d89-a95a-4020c5069faf.png

Here's the drawing process.

I haven't forgotten about the requests I've received lately. I'll get to them soon.

P

partial

yes an utau
@Sanjuuice's utau, Juni Ginkuro
MUQu6TZ.jpg

I've loved Juni ever since I found him ((which I think was around the release of VCCV, with the song "Metropolis"? Might've possibly been before that though?)) and I remembered that bomb af Eng song was a thing and I was inspired to draw so this happened"

also forever suffering because what even i s art

speedpaint uploading, check back in a while uploaded

[doublepost=1462347069,1462345347][/doublepost]Speedpaint uploaded, check above post

P

partial

Stopping by to let everyone know to expect some requests to be finished off very soon! As a courtesy, I'll be starting with the older requests I didn't get to. Stay tuned!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Stopping by to let everyone know to expect some requests to be finished off very soon! As a courtesy, I'll be starting with the older requests I didn't get to. Stay tuned!
Ahhhh I'm excited! Please don't forget mine! (=゚ω゚)ノ

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Hi! Random thing but I really like your art! Keep working hard and making more awesome art!! ^^'
Ahh, thank you! ///// it's "random things" like this that inspire me to continue with my art! ;w; thank youuuuuu!

Reactions: CarrotBunz
P

partial

gumi doodle
gtvxoCU.png

i don't usually draw vocaloids other than len but i really wanted to be able to throw green everywhere and thus megpoid happened

whispers everyone's requests are almost done, i'm gonna upload them all at once so thank you for your patience

P

partial

I've had a lot of things happening lately, I'm sorry for the wait
whispers I also totally neglected to record the drawing processes, i'msorry

The drawings aren't perfect by any means but
@keiran
RPdekos.png

@Madam Meisaki
2ptA6K5.png

@Lee / Sambutt I've begun your drawing today. Expect it in 2 - 3 hours.

Reactions: Yoichi-Masaki