Hiragana showing up as "??"

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to post 2 help threads in a row but I'm really trying to figure this out here. Every time I try to type in hiragana for my UTAU it automatically shows up as "?". It's not even just my UTAUloid it's any utauloid I use. I installed a japanese keyboard so I'm unsure why it's doing this.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Did you change your locale or location (/region). They're not the same setting, despite sounding similar.
locale
[doublepost=1509254004][/doublepost]it can now read it if im importing an ust or typing it out ofr the alis i just can't type it as an imput method

P

partial

locale
[doublepost=1509254004][/doublepost]it can now read it if im importing an ust or typing it out ofr the alis i just can't type it as an imput method
If you're using a VCV bank, are you using a plugin to convert CV to its format or manually typing in all the aliases? [- か][a が][a み][i ね] etc?

edit: If you're using CV, and not VCV, this is definitely strange.

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
check the aliases for the notes just in case, but also, if you try and copy paste hiragana into a note then utau will automatically be confused and say "hi yes i do not know this note"