hiya or something

dycern

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone!
I'm dycern and huh I don't really know what I should say here (it's because I'm writing this in the middle of the night I guess)...
Maybe about me and my utau?
Soo..
I know what is UTAU since 2014 but first time I've used UTAU was at the beginning of 2015. I don't speak native English so my grammar or ortography can get in trouble.
I like drawing doodles, twenty one pilots, die antwoord, panic! at the disco, my chemical romance, melanie martinez, GHOST, DECO*27, kikuo, instant noodles (dont ask) and of course - UTAU! I have one UTAUloid called trist. He has his wikia page pl.utau.wikia.com/wiki/Trist (but in Polish only). If you wanna listen to him check my soundcloud - soundcloud.com/dycern
Bye!

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
AHHHHHH I am literally screaming! I love those bands too! Hey there, I'm Shasta. Your messy grammar is fine, as someone who has been speaking English my entire life, my grammar is still all over the place.

dycern

Momo's Minion
AHHHHHH I am literally screaming! I love those bands too! Hey there, I'm Shasta. Your messy grammar is fine, as someone who has been speaking English my entire life, my grammar is still all over the place.

*screams with u*

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yo! welcome to UtaForum!!~ enjoy your stay!

giphy.gif