Hope has arrived!

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
Now that I embarrassed myself....
I'm ReMixloid, as it's the common username for my YT, DA, etc. But most of the time I'm called Mixy after my UTAU, Re:Mix.  [Or as I've been now dubbed by Yanyu, Hope]
I have two UTAUs, Re:Mix Hope, and Misa Koi. Re:Mix has been released, while Misa is in the works...[I need to do her character art o Ao]
Even though it's not UTAU-related, I also do Vocaloid. I own IA. ^^
Let's see, what else...I guess I hope I can be good friends with everyone, and I hope I can be helpful to anyone who needs help.
I'm a little shy, so my intro sucks. xD But over time I'll get over it n.n;;
Thank you for letting me in. c:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome! :3 And don't worry about your intro, it certainly doesn't suck. x3 Mine was much, much worse back when I first joined. - 3-

Anyway, I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here~ I'm excited to see your UTAUs. 8D

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
Roze link said:
Welcome! :3 And don't worry about your intro, it certainly doesn't suck. x3 Mine was much, much worse back when I first joined. - 3-

Anyway, I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here~ I'm excited to see your UTAUs. 8D
Thank you. 8D

I hope so. I mean it's a community of people liking one common subject! I'm sure we'll get along ^^
My UTAUs are...ok/decent. Especially for beginners. Not like AMAZING, but they're good. If that makes sense without me sounding like an arrogant butt. OTL

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome! :3

Oh, no doubt! You just need to find a place where you'll be able to chat quite a bit. x3 Since I flip flop, it's a bit difficult for me to get to know people enough to willingly talk to me more than once.. ; w ;

Ahaha awww. xD I don't think you sound like an arrogant butt. o wo;

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
Roze link said:
You're welcome! :3

Oh, no doubt! You just need to find a place where you'll be able to chat quite a bit. x3 Since I flip flop, it's a bit difficult for me to get to know people enough to willingly talk to me more than once.. ; w ;

Ahaha awww. xD I don't think you sound like an arrogant butt. o wo;

lol xD Well, I guess the search begins!

And good ^^;;

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Nice to meet you! ^^ I hope you have a nice time here! I'm Fuko~ <3

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alas! We now have Hope to continue our Utajourney!
I'm sorry, I like puns

Haha! Welcome, Hope (-chuckles-) you enjoy it here!

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
fukokun link said:
Nice to meet you! ^^ I hope you have a nice time here! I'm Fuko~ <3
Nice to meet you Fuko! ^^ and Thank you! I really hope I do. I love forward to meeting everyone! =D

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
Yanyu link said:
Alas! We now have Hope to continue our Utajourney!
I'm sorry, I like puns

Haha! Welcome, Hope (-chuckles-) you enjoy it here!
Oh god, why didn't I see this coming?! xD
It's fine, I really am a hopeful person, so it fits~

And thank you! I hope [lol] I have fun here and meet everyone!