How are my covers?

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Sorry I've had so many questions lately! I'm the kind of person who likes to know everything about a thing and what I can do better. I've been using UTAU for around a week now, and I've made two covers with Sorane Rana, since she's easy a fun to use! (I'm working on some more covers with other Utauloids at the moment though, just to expand a bit.)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGAirwiyJ4Lc79yD6lQpijw/videos

My IG followers tell me they like them, more so my first cover than my second, and I really hope they're being honest. XD I thought I'd come here for a few more opinions, so any feedback you could give would be appreciated, thanks!

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Personally I like them very much. I would suggest adding bit more effects to make them pop though, I always add rebverb to my stuff to make it a bit more interesting, but the utaus are good and so is the mixing~

Reactions: Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Personally I like them very much. I would suggest adding bit more effects to make them pop though, I always add rebverb to my stuff to make it a bit more interesting, but the UTAU (plural) are good and so is the mixing~
Thank you very much! I actually haven't used rebverb on anything, so that's definitely something to remember for next time.

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
They're both really good, I kinda like the second one more than the first one~

(You started UTAU cover making better than I did xD)

Reactions: Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
They're both really good, I kinda like the second one more than the first one~

(You started UTAU cover making better than I did xD)

Oh, really? I think you're the first person who said they liked that one more. :o
Rana is like the only Utau who sounds pretty great no matter what I do, in my opinion. I think I can thank her creator for the decency of my covers. XD Thanks much!