How do I fix this?

Mee

Teto's Territory
Okay, so i noticed some problems in my cover of Bougainvilleas Don’t Bloom i tried to fix it but it didn't work?

When I did use VCV for the first seven notes, it sounded all gibberish and the lowest note wasn't like that before but when "o wa" was first inserted it sounded like how it was in the video. Did anyone have this problem with teto's vcv or am i just dumb?
problem-png.5958

problem.PNG

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
the う needs to be - う
o わ's volume is too low, set it higher
did you fit the ust?

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The first image seems to be a broken link, so I'm not sure I quite understand what's going on. Could you update the image or perhaps explain a little further what's happening? For example, could you describe exactly what you mean by "gibberish"? Was it the wrong syllables, were they timed wrong, etc. Also, what steps did you take to try to fix the gibberish problem?

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
Try making - りょ - う - め - だ - け - じゃ - さ into - りょ o う u め e だ a け e じゃ a さ if you tried fitting the ust

Mee

Teto's Territory
The first image seems to be a broken link, so I'm not sure I quite understand what's going on. Could you update the image or perhaps explain a little further what's happening? For example, could you describe exactly what you mean by "gibberish"? Was it the wrong syllables, were they timed wrong, etc. Also, what steps did you take to try to fix the gibberish problem?
Sorry about that.
http://i.imgur.com/16IZejj.png The vowels sounded longer for some reason so i tried making the length of a little longer but then that went out of sync with the song.

problem.PNG
[doublepost=1501278187][/doublepost]
Try making - りょ - う - め - だ - け - じゃ - さ into - りょ o う u め e だ a け e じゃ a さ if you tried fitting the ust
That's what i did and it came out gibberish. ;^;
[doublepost=1501278976][/doublepost]
the う needs to be - う
o わ's volume is too low, set it higher
did you fit the ust?
Yeah, that note was me trying to fix the problem then accidentally saved it.

Last edited:

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Just want to make sure of something... Try setting the notes to VCV again, select them, right-click, and click Region Property. From there, if you see any gray boxes in Preutterance, Overlap, or STP, clear them. There's a button that says "clear" for the first two; STP can be cleared by typing 0 and then deleting that number.

Reactions: Nohkara and Mee

Mee

Teto's Territory
Just want to make sure of something... Try setting the notes to VCV again, select them, right-click, and click Region Property. From there, if you see any gray boxes in Preutterance, Overlap, or STP, clear them. There's a button that says "clear" for the first two; STP can be cleared by typing 0 and then deleting that number.
Holy shit, thanks. That fixed it. :creepy:

Reactions: lunari162