How do you create a Showcase or wiki for your Utau.?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
Hi, it is i, Rice, i'm sorry to keep poking around and i guess to be of a disturbance or irritation by posting another Forum i apologise for being such noob,

but i'm confused how do you establish a showcase or wiki? because i think i'm just about finished with my standard voice-bank, and Characterisation i got everything done i think, i got profile pic and Characterisation down and done, voicebank done, and other info, but then how to i make the voice bank available?,
where persons can download it and use it?, and yes i think so that is it, although i'd doubt people would even use it or maybe even like it , though... yes that is all i have to ask in help:orly::sing::uhuhu:Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (6).png

Viran

ヴィラン
Defender of Defoko
here if you see this button at the showcase page, then you can click it and make a showcase page
but if you cannot see that button, then you have to make some more threads (if I remember it correctly, around 10 threads/replies but don't take me for granted, it would be great if someone corrected me)
but yeah! if you cannot see the button be more active at the threads and eventually the button will get unlocked
create item.png

Reactions: Kiyoteru