how do you set a signature?

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you click your username(next to inbox on the user bar), one of the options will be signature. Also, you can go into Settings>Signature and set it there.

Reactions: Lorreine Geralde

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I seem to recall that very new users wouldn't be allowed to do things like set signatures until after an amount of forum activity to confirm them as not being bots. So you might have to wait until then.

Reactions: samth1815

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I seem to recall that very new users wouldn't be allowed to do things like set signatures until after an amount of forum activity to confirm them as not being bots. So you might have to wait until then.

Correct. To prevent bot registration SPAM users require a minimum of 1 post to setup their signature.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I posted 1 time and i can't set it!
It says a minimum, so you may need more.

The system doesn't count posts in all forums equally. Some subforums are worth more than others and said forums not counting toward your global postcount. You need a minimum of 1 valid postcount to set your signature. Even after you have a valid post it may take from 1-3 hours for your account to update to your new permission level "Registered+".