how get the paid version of utau?

Inkyuma

Teto's Territory
I hear a lot about this mythical 'paid' version of utau, and I've even seen crack codes for it (which I kept just in case >:smile: ) but I can't seem to find how to get it anywhere???

does anyone know?

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You have to buy the Shareware version! And if you are looking for a crack, you can't ask here! I'm sorry but that's illegal

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You get a few extra features, namely a couple more buttons in the corner.
[A] Automatic VCV
[w] See wave
[!] no idea what this does
The top bar also becomes shiny.

Can't remember anything else at the moment.

Reactions: Nohkara and Cupcake

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Oh, and multi thread renders! Few people with the Premium version know about it, but under the settings, the Premium version has an extra option which lets you use up to 12 resamplers at once. Your render times will get orders of magnitude shorter.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh right, that's significant!! I've been using the shareware version for so long that I forgot it was an exclusive feature.

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Oh, and multi thread renders! Few people with the Premium version know about it, but under the settings, the Premium version has an extra option which lets you use up to 12 resamplers at once. Your render times will get orders of magnitude shorter.
I never knew what that actually did ~ Could you elaborate a little more ? Thanks ^_^!

~Edit~
-OH WAIT DOES IT RENDER 12 NOTES AT THE SAME TIME?! THATS AMAZING !-

Last edited:

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I never knew what that actually did ~ Could you elaborate a little more ? Thanks ^_^!

~Edit~
-OH WAIT DOES IT RENDER 12 NOTES AT THE SAME TIME?! THATS AMAZING !-

Nah you just get punched in the face with like, 12 instances of Resampler and suddenly your UTAU is singing.

I didn't know this was a feature?? Oh my God where has this been