How many voicebanks do you have in UTAU?

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Personally, i have like, 42 (holy cow) and alot of them are really big banks so i'd like to get rid of some but at the same time i don't want to XD but i was curious how many banks other people have in utau and how they make it work? c:

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Well, the only things I have on my computer are for utau, so I have around 200 (maybe less) A lot of them are really big banks and some of them are small banks

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I only have like 22, but I primarily only use 7 of them. They're all small voicebanks too, so...... Well, there are two big ones and a medium.. All on a derpy laptop.

Zephyr

Glitter and Death
Defender of Defoko
I have 2 of others + my own banks. I never used any of the other ones or they were mainly so i could oto them for people so I trashed them. If they aren't there for anything, get rid of them.

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Created by my own hands, I have at least 21 (25 if counting derivatives and maybe 27 if a pending recording project is put into action): 8 in one group, 12, in a second group, and one main. Since I personally don't like ignoring a single UTAU in my stash, I always try my hardest to make sure each one gets his own cover.