How to add more resamplers in the multi-resampler plugin?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I moved all my UTAU stuff to a new laptop some months ago so I transferred my stuff by copy-pasting them into a flashdrive.

If I remember correctly, resampler can be added or edited for the multiple presampler plugin but I forgot how and can't find any tutorials anymore :/

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For presamp, you can add more resamplers via the predit plugin. I'm not familiar with the other multi-resampler tool, though. Perhaps try poking around files and seeing if there's anything you can find related to it.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I'm not using presamp tho ;-;

I remember having to edit a file (maybe it's a configuration file?) for nmasao's plugin but the files in the resampler folder are just the .exe and plugin and install .txt files.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm guessing this is for the resampler patcher and multiple resampler selector by nmasao?

1. Change Folder Options to show hidden folders and files (Win8-Win10, you should be able to do this by searching directly for it and having it come up, otherwise Control Panel with icon view will do just fine).
2. In C:\ you should see the formerly hidden ProgramData folder.
3. Go to UTAU Plugin, then to resampler wrapper
4. You'll see engine.ini
5. Add the new engines and their corresponding numbers, save the ini, patch the engines themselves, and you're good to go.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I'm guessing this is for the resampler patcher and multiple resampler selector by nmasao?

1. Change Folder Options to show hidden folders and files (Win8-Win10, you should be able to do this by searching directly for it and having it come up, otherwise Control Panel with icon view will do just fine).
2. In C:\ you should see the formerly hidden ProgramData folder.
3. Go to UTAU Plugin, then to resampler wrapper
4. You'll see engine.ini
5. Add the new engines and their corresponding numbers, save the ini, patch the engines themselves, and you're good to go.
Thank you so much! :cry: