How to download Namine Ritsu KIRE for Mac UTAU Synth?

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I can download the regular VB for Namine Ritsu and her Strong VB normally and they work but those voice banks were UTAU Synth Voicebanks but they do not have a Synth KIRE voicebank. However i heard that you download a non Synth vb to Synth just not a synth voicebank to regular UTAU.
the thing is though, when i download KIRE she doesnt have her avatar and when i use her she doesnt have sound.
It might be because i didn't set the region to Japan, but i didn't set the region to Japan for the other VB's of ritsu that i used and they worked. Another problem is that my Mac won't even save the region. I don't know why.
Any Mac users can give me some pointers? Or know a link where i can download a Synth version of Ritsu's Kire VB? Thanks in advance.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's no need for any region changes, and if you know how to convert PC UTAU voicebanks to UTAU-Synth voicebanks (simply add ".utau" to the end of the folder name) then everything should be fine. However, there is a chance that, when unzipping the voicebank, the file names and such may have gotten corrupted. To avoid this happening, you should use Unarchiver to keep things in Japanese encoding.
http://unarchiver.c3.cx/unarchiver

Reactions: m170