I can do basic Mix for USTs/MIDIs

Link48

Teto's Territory
Hello !
Sometimes, you hear a music and think "oh this is cool, why not trying to cover it" but found there is no public USTs out, this happen to me sometimes, so this is the thread where i trade USTs/MIDIs for a mix (coz I can't do anything else OTL.)

Here are how thing should be :
  • An UST/MIDI with right tempo and key, even without lyrics is enough.
  • If you want the UST/MIDI to be public or private, just say so.
  • If you know an UST/MIDI but you didn't created it yourself, please direct me to the video/blog/site where the dl link is (not directly on cloud-services download page !)
  • I will (of course) credit you.

• Unhopefully the only thing I do correctly is basic mixing (EQ, Soundgoodizer, Comp and Reverb) so this the only thing I can do in exchange (as of now).
  • To do the mix, I need the rendered vocal track (and harmonies if there is any) and link to a off-vocal (YT, Piapro or NND or wherever it is as long it's legal).
  • I will send back tracks separately but with effects applied. If you don't want to do more edits, just combine them to reform the mix I've done.
  • No genre limitation, but I know I am better at calm songs like ballads, just so you know.
  • No need to credit me (but if you really want then go on !)
For information, I mix with FL Studio.

So the first song I am asking an UST/MIDI for is "あいからかいあ" ("Aikarakaia") originally sung by GUMI and produced by Marudaruma.
(YT Link).
It's overall a mid-fast paced song, so it could be hard/long to produce the UST/MIDI.