I did an mmd video with my cover of wave o3o

Discussion in 'Song Covers' started by AleaLovesUTAU, Jan 23, 2018.

1. AleaLovesUTAU

AleaLovesUTAU Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points

Yay tell me what you guys think!!

Yinitara likes this.
  3. MiyiibotTsugaa

MiyiibotTsugaa Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    talk about smooth :0 this is so good
    I personally dislike the models, but eh.

AleaLovesUTAU likes this.
  4. Yinitara

Yinitara Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Not bad!! Just a tip tho, 3DCG models/parts aren't the best (unless you edit the shit out of them) but keep at it and you'll get there C:

5. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Procrastination Who? Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    The cover sounds like it’s clipping a bit and the vocals could use some eq and reverb and the mmd models aren’t the best, I would recommend not using 3dgc models cause they are modeled poorly and their physics suck, but the vocals were smooth and on time

6. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I haven't touched MMD in like 5 years, but to me this looks just fine.

7. AleaLovesUTAU

AleaLovesUTAU Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    About the models, I just threw them together with 3dcg lol I'm just trying to work more with effects.

Not utau but I recently made a model (without clothes cause its just the character... however fitting clothing is an issue for me. does anyone know any tips for that?)

Here's the other model I recently made

8. FiftiesYoungin

FiftiesYoungin Procrastination Who? Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You can acually hide the clothes in the masking window and only have the skin checked and uncheck parts and make sure you have view un selected vertices on and delete the skin that is popping through but try to fit it the best you can before doing this

9. Yinitara

Yinitara Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    When I'm refitting clothes I usually delete all the bones/physics/expressions/etc on the model first so I don't have to worry about moving things I'm not supposed to.
    Then I load the shirt onto the model, and since I deleted everything else it makes it easy to select the bones/physics applied to it, and I move and rescale as needed. You might have to rerig parts of it to get it working well. When it's fitted as closely as possible I delete the underlying base, make sure everything is clean and export the shirt as a .pmx. Reload the model w bones, toss that shirt on and then delete some of the skin under it if needed. A bit tedious but it works ok for me ex: https://pre00.deviantart.net/776a/t...n_has_orange_eyebrows_by_yinitara-da566l7.png and https://pre00.deviantart.net/d56a/th/pre/f/2016/227/3/0/meiko_and_ia_by_yinitara-dae1dzr.png granted physics usually require editing/are a pain to work with