I did an mmd video with my cover of wave o3o

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not bad!! Just a tip tho, 3DCG models/parts aren't the best (unless you edit the shit out of them) but keep at it and you'll get there C:

Reactions: ARIA

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The cover sounds like it’s clipping a bit and the vocals could use some eq and reverb and the mmd models aren’t the best, I would recommend not using 3dgc models cause they are modeled poorly and their physics suck, but the vocals were smooth and on time

P

partial

I haven't touched MMD in like 5 years, but to me this looks just fine.

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
About the models, I just threw them together with 3dcg lol I'm just trying to work more with effects.

Not utau but I recently made a model (without clothes cause its just the character... however fitting clothing is an issue for me. does anyone know any tips for that?)

Here's the other model I recently made

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
About the models, I just threw them together with 3dcg lol I'm just trying to work more with effects.

Not utau but I recently made a model (without clothes cause its just the character... however fitting clothing is an issue for me. does anyone know any tips for that?)

You can acually hide the clothes in the masking window and only have the skin checked and uncheck parts and make sure you have view un selected vertices on and delete the skin that is popping through but try to fit it the best you can before doing this

Yinitara

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

When I'm refitting clothes I usually delete all the bones/physics/expressions/etc on the model first so I don't have to worry about moving things I'm not supposed to.
Then I load the shirt onto the model, and since I deleted everything else it makes it easy to select the bones/physics applied to it, and I move and rescale as needed. You might have to rerig parts of it to get it working well. When it's fitted as closely as possible I delete the underlying base, make sure everything is clean and export the shirt as a .pmx. Reload the model w bones, toss that shirt on and then delete some of the skin under it if needed. A bit tedious but it works ok for me ex: https://pre00.deviantart.net/776a/t...n_has_orange_eyebrows_by_yinitara-da566l7.png and https://pre00.deviantart.net/d56a/th/pre/f/2016/227/3/0/meiko_and_ia_by_yinitara-dae1dzr.png granted physics usually require editing/are a pain to work with