I Finally Joined~

VocaTAU

Momo's Minion
I haven't joined recently because the site was down and I finally checked to see if it was up. Anyways I mostly joined for my love of UTAUs, I like the VIPPERloids including Scott and I'm also a fan Hakupo Tsukishiro (I can't believe I remembered his name). I'm not that into UTAU but I am a fan and I do have the software which I have no idea how to use which is mostly why I joined here to see if I could get help. Anyways thank you for any replies and such. Also is there anyway I can have my username (the one I log in with) changed to Xey Oiz?

P.S. If you get my personal text comes from you win~

P.S.S. If you have anything you want to ask please go ahead and do so, don't be afraid.

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
welcome hope you enjoy it here :D and aha Hakupo i've heard of him ~ he has a nice voice ^^ ~

im offering UTAU lessons this week ~ ;D on joinme ill be screensharing what i do and o; i can teach you about oto's if you want and answer any UTAU related questions you might have xD  ~

VocaTAU

Momo's Minion
kirrinx link said:
welcome hope you enjoy it here :D and aha Hakupo i've heard of him ~ he has a nice voice ^^ ~

im offering UTAU lessons this week ~ ;D on joinme ill be screensharing what i do and o; i can teach you about oto's if you want and answer any UTAU related questions you might have xD  ~
That would be amazing, I know nothing about the program though, I've downloaded Teto and her whisper a while but I don't even know where to put those files to get it to work in the UTAU program. ;~;

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
//orz ;A: should have replied sooner //orz

;D awh i can teach you its not that hard ;o you might need some UST files <--- which are the files that have the singing notes already set up for you for Teto to sing o3o ~

and :D if you want i can get on joinme tonight for a little while or if not send me a pm :D and o; ill get on tomorrow and show you all about UTAU ~

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
its a website that enables people to share whats is on their screen

so if i get on there and give you a link xD you can see what im doing on m y computer lol

so i can like show you how UTAU works and such ~