I got a new Resampler and it broke my utau!!!

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
I saw how well it sounded with other utaus and I wanted to try it myself. Other than tips, all resamplers just don't work for me when it comes to my utau. The reasampler im using here was EFB-GT, and it ended up making her sound like crap. I literally have no idea what i'm doing wrong. and it's kind of irritating. Any help or tips on how to fix this? I didn't even start tuning it yet!

Reactions: HoneyPai

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I saw how well it sounded with other UTAU and I wanted to try it myself. Other than tips, all resamplers just don't work for me when it comes to my utau. The reasampler im using here was EFB-GT, and it ended up making her sound like crap. I literally have no idea what i'm doing wrong. and it's kind of irritating. Any help or tips on how to fix this? I didn't even start tuning it yet!

I do not use that resampler so I can't help much, but I do know some resamplers just don't work with some banks.
I hope someone can help you!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
it could just be that your bank doesn't work with the resampler. it happens sometimes and all you can do is just move on and use a different resampler ;-;

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I saw how well it sounded with other UTAU and I wanted to try it myself. Other than tips, all resamplers just don't work for me when it comes to my utau. The reasampler im using here was EFB-GT, and it ended up making her sound like crap. I literally have no idea what i'm doing wrong. and it's kind of irritating. Any help or tips on how to fix this? I didn't even start tuning it yet!

EFB-GT is a super picky resampler, it doesn't apply well to all UTAU's

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes banks just aren't receptive to resamplers outside of maybe one or two select ones. Unfortunately, it just happens. All I can really suggest is to move on and try another resampler such as moresampler (though I can't promise that this one will work either).

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
Sometimes banks just aren't receptive to resamplers outside of maybe one or two select ones. Unfortunately, it just happens. All I can really suggest is to move on and try another resampler such as moresampler (though I can't promise that this one will work either).
Do you have a link I can download for moresampler?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As a precaution, moresampler is still a WIP and subsequent versions may not be suitable, but I hope the version that's currently available shows some promise for your bank. If you run into issues, Kanru does answer questions on the bug report page.

Reactions: Fluffy Waffles

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Moresampler is not exactly a WIP, but it's in a beta stage. Meaning, while it's stable, there are things that might be experimental. Keep in mind that unlike some other resamplers, Moresampler relies on sample analysis and will reflect the quality of your mic and recordings 89% of the time.