I have a problem with the Pitch Editor and Frequency Tracer

NakaNaka

Teto's Territory
So ,I would like to use plugins like the Pitch Editor,or Frequency Tracer,but with the Pitch Editor appears an error message saying :

and then this:

And the problem of the frequency tracer is that it doesn't open!I don't know why.
If someone know the problem that would help a lot,because is for making my Utauloid's voice more realistic.:cry:

Thank you!

error1.png

error 2.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You might be having an error with the decimal point symbol. You'll have to change it to a period/fullstop in Control Panel, probably under language settings. (I haven't used windows in a while, so someone else might be able to give you more detailed instructions.)

NakaNaka

Teto's Territory
You might be having an error with the decimal point symbol. You'll have to change it to a period/fullstop in Control Panel, probably under language settings. (I haven't used windows in a while, so someone else might be able to give you more detailed instructions.)
I have done that already,but the problem continues :sad: btw thank you for trying to helping me :smile:

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes the locale setting in Windows gets "stuck".

You may need to change it back to it's original settings, delete all the Japanese keyboards and language packs, reboot, set your locale and decimal symbols, and reboot again.

NakaNaka

Teto's Territory

You may need to change it back to it's original settings, delete all the Japanese keyboards and language packs, reboot, set your locale and decimal symbols, and reboot again.
Thank you so much!!

WorkFan208

Momo's Minion

IS IT ANOTHER WAY???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:holy:
[doublepost=1605465353][/doublepost]WAY???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:holy:[/QUOTE]
anyway, don't work