I have the cheese!

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
I shoot a flying bomb at your helicopter. The cheese drops out, and lands on my hands.
I have the cheese.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
The helicopter, now having been damaged, crashes into you and explodes, incinerating both you and the cheese.

Meanwhile, I buy some cheese at the supermarket. Yummy cheese~

irei1as

Teto's Territory
Wasn't that Monopoly money? It seems the supermarket manager isn't very happy with the counterfeit money and he started chasing you with a metal bat.

I'll just take this cheese you dropped in your attempt to escape.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Violent, are we? I send a psychiatrist to talk to you and he bores you to sleep. (a hypnotist?? /shott)

I have the cheese.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
The assassin kill you then gives me the cheese.

I have the cheese.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
I sent the devils that I control to go after you.
They send you to China. Then gives me the cheese.

I have the cheese \o/

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I constructed a large and ridiculous looking platform macgyver'd out of three old hubcaps and a few feet of shoelace that I placed at the end of a large pipe and pushed you into thereby propelling you out of the atmosphere and into the moon.

I. Have. The. Cheese.

Kero

Momo's Minion
I just so happen to be on the moon. You weren't expecting me, so I sneak up behind you and swipe the cheese.

Now I have the cheese in question AND specially aged moon cheese.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
I took a car ride into the middle of desert with you, I pushed you out of the car.
I HAVE THE CHEESE!!!
:3 I can I eat it?

Deska

Momo's Minion
You can't eat it because I use your car's GPS system to track you down. I fly down with my jetpack and take the cheese right from your hands, and I fly into my secret underground hideout.
I have the cheese.

P

PurinPuff

As you run, you trip over a low wire, dropping the cheese. A robot mouse takes it and, due to the fact it cannot eat, hands me the cheese.
I can has cheese?

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
I bought a plastic model of cheese and switched it with the other one. You didn't notice.
I...HAVE...THE...CHEESE *sparta remix XD