I need help drawing my UTAU and her genderbend

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
I made a new Utau and a gender bend of her. I would love if someone could help me draw a few pictures of them so I have an image to use when I post their songs on SoundCloud. I tried to draw them but I can only draw stick figures :sad: I can describe them as best as I can. I hope to get help from many great artists.

Her name is Aali (Ali with 2 a's and she is 16 years old! She is 5'3 and has long brown hair (down to her waist) and brown eyes. She wears a white strapless sundress with a purple satin ribbon tied around her waist. She tries to act sweet and innocent but she's loud, rebellious, and dorky. She wears black dress shoes

His name is Ollie. He is also 16 and he is 5'6. He wears a white dress shirt with a purple tie and black dress pants. He's more mature than Aali but he is also childish at times. He weats black dress shoes.

The girl's body type is top hourglass and the boy's is mesomorph. They both have round eyes and are milestone-Caucasian
--- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2015 ---
Mildtone* sorry I'm on my phone atm

I hope to find some people to help me draw them, I can provide more info if needed. :smile:

Last edited:

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Hi! This looks like fun to do, and I'm willing to give it a shot. Their descriptions here give me a pretty good idea of what you're looking for, but I also need some details on their body types and such. What skin tone do they have? Are they thin, curvy, chubby? Are their eyes round, almond-shaped, or thin? That kind of thing.

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Oh, sorry about that. The girl's body type is top hourglass and the boy's is mesomorph. They both have round eyes and are milestone-Caucasian
[DOUBLEPOST=1435358612][/DOUBLEPOST]Mildtone* sorry I'm on my phone atm

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Also, is it possible for you to make them pngs so I can use them in different pictures?

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Sure thing! I'll try and have those finished within the month; likely, sooner.