I need help with my voicebank

firebird71

Momo's Minion
Hello! So I've been in the UTAU community for a while now so a few weeks ago I thought: "Hey, I could try to make my own UTAUloid!" Well, I succeeded. At least partly, that is.

I managed to make an oto.ini file but I think I messed it up or something. My UTAUloid sings, it works, but it doesn't sing the note after a short note. It will sing whatever short note there is but it won't sing the one right after the short note.

Sorry if I am an idiot and the answer to my problem is very obvious. Anyway, like I said, I'm guessing I messed up the oto, didn't I?

I've noticed some UTAUloids have this problem too though. And if it helps, the voicebank I created is CV. Any help, advice or information would be helpful. Thank you all in advance and have a nice day.

P.S. Also sorry if a similar thread already exists, I couldn't find any similar threads (maybe I am just blind, idk).

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Could you maybe give more details such as the oto of the sound that won't play and resampler that you're using? Some resamplers just refuse to work with some voicebanks. Did you try using another resampler?

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Did you crop out any silence before the recording using the offset? If you don't know how that works, I'd be happy to explain it.