I want to make two covers: can you help me doing the karaokes?

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello,
I want to do two covers of Japanese pop songs. It will be new for me, due the fact I come from Japanese traditional music. I don't want to do any anisong, because I come from traditional Japanese music! Recently, I had an idea. My Maths teacher will not teach us anymore. Due the fact I had the occasion to make her listen my music, I had the idea to perform these songs in my classroom. My classmates don't know Japanese music and most of them listen to catchy and cute pop songs. I want to sing two cover songs by an unit called K-ble Jungle, formed by an Italian DJ and a Japanese singer. I have problems finding the karaoke versions on the Net, but don't try: it isn't helpful! The songs' names are Oikakete Summer and ALIVE. I wrote to friends, but they answered me it wasn't possible to make karaoke versions, because it's too complicated for them. I can't pay. I want only to use them in this venue! I advice: don't create the off-vocal by editing the original song, but I recommend to do an instrumental by creating it via VST/plugins/virtual instruments and so on! So, can you help me creating the instrumentals (karaoke) for my purpose? I would have the instrumentals more near as possible to the original songs, please. I can't do these by myself, because I'm still learning how to use a DAW called SONAR and I can't do nothing, as of now! I'm blind and, for this, I need much time to learn how to use the DAW
After the venue, I will do a traditionally Japanese inspired versions of these songs in a project, with the accompaniment of piano, koto, juushichi-gen and shakuhachi.
Let me know if you can collaborate with us or contact someone interested sending me a private message.
Oikakete Summer's key is f# minor, while ALIVE's in c# minor.
Thank you in advance!
The links for the songs are:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Y3TAW6jfr-ZFZaTGRrSnZxZjA