I will give you art if you can do something in PMX for me

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey everyone!

After days of trying to compile parts myself I've decided to outsource to the community for a hand. Basically I have all the parts of the model textured/baked and ready to be converted. They are all currently OBJ/FBX. They need to be converted and made into useable model parts. I am also looking for a TDA base that has some curves on it haha (I have a model body no time to rig so I would like to get a body that I can texture if you hand me the texture files)

So what am I willing to give in return?
I can do illustrations that you may use for box art/character art and turntables for your character in return.

Thank you for reading

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Well, I could easily do this for you if it is.just converting them...By the way are they already rigged to a boneset? This doesnt affect anything, just curious ^^'

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
If you have the parts in pmx format (you don't but i'm sure you could find them on deviantart) I'll put them to the kind of base you want.

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you have the parts in pmx format (you don't but i'm sure you could find them on deviantart) I'll put them to the kind of base you want.
They aren't parts your can find. Its custom model parts. I'm not sure how to convert.

Well, I could easily do this for you if it is.just converting them...By the way are they already rigged to a boneset? This doesnt affect anything, just curious ^^'

The clothes do not have rig sets and still need to be attached to a model. I'm not sure on the PMX editor process I tried for a couple hours then got extremely confused.

@everyone: Heres a picture of the sculpt with textures. Body will have to be replaced rigging it would take too long at this point. All clothes have been unwrapped and put into separate parts:
403d98f3f0ccb86766b4d89a54b58ffe.png

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
They aren't parts your can find. Its custom model parts. I'm not sure how to convert.

The clothes do not have rig sets and still need to be attached to a model. I'm not sure on the PMX editor process I tried for a couple hours then got extremely confused.

@everyone: Heres a picture of the sculpt with textures. Body will have to be replaced rigging it would take too long at this point. All clothes have been unwrapped and put into separate parts:
403d98f3f0ccb86766b4d89a54b58ffe.png
Well, again, I can convert this for you easily...Will you rig it in PMXEditor or want me to rig it as well?

HixaiU

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, again, I can convert this for you easily...Will you rig it in PMXEditor or want me to rig it as well?

If you'd like to do that you can or if I could get some documentation on rigging in the software I should be fine to do it. Did you have somewhere I can contact you by to send you the model parts?

Reactions: Mougeki Mero