Open Art OTO [I WILL PAY EVEN, NAME YOUR PRICE] Will draw and make covers in exchange for VCCV English oto

pomi

Momo's Minion
Edit: Due to lack of replies, I've decided that I'll be willing to pay. I'm not sure how much though...maybe $7USD a pitch? ($56USD for all 8 pitches)
Is that reasonable? I'll be willing to negotiate prices, I don't think I can go over $10USD....(per pitch)

I need 8 pitches of VCCV English oto'd, now obviously I can't possibly make one person do that all by themselves! So feel free to message me specifying how many pitches you can/are willing to do.
This also means this trade is open to multiple people.

I'll draw anything that is a "character", so no backgrounds or inanimate objects sorry. It doesn't necessarily have to be your or other peoples' UTAUs it can be a character from a show you like or an OC that you made. I can't draw animals or mechas but I can draw furries! I'm open to drawing chibis too!
Examples of my drawing/doodle things (you can choose if you want that GakuKai watercolor style):
view

open

open

open

You have to open them in a new tab by right clicking, sorry :/
EDIT: You can choose if it's a headshot, half body, full body, chibi, the situation (pose, mood etc.) the character's in (minimal/poor/no background though...),

(I promise that hands will be drawn ten fold better for the trade)
Also, all drawings will be digitally drawn unless you ask me for a traditional piece. (I don't recommend traditional just saying haha)
With the art, I'd be happy to upload speedpaints too, if you'd like. Just an optional thing that everyone that chooses art gets.

Alternatively, I can make covers for you using an UTAU of your choice.

How this will work,
If you oto one pitch, I'll make a cover or draw
If you oto two pitches, you can get two drawings or two covers or one drawing and a cover
If you oto three pitches you can get three drawings or three covers or a cover with cover art and another standalone drawing.
If you oto four or more (if anyone does MY GOD B L E S S) we can discuss the arrangements of the trade in PMs.

I won't start on your request until I get the oto, or I see progress on the oto.
A base oto will be provided.

Obviously, if this could be done as quick as possible that would be a m a z i n g. I'd like to aim for these otos to be done by the 17th. But I'm not too fussed about it getting done by then. Having them done by ehhh June-ish is okay, at the end July at the very latest. (End of July isn't ideal for me tbh)

Last edited:

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
HEY POMI DO U REMEMBER ME, ,, ,

I can't help ya I wish I could ; ; A A A; ;; , ,, but here's some people that probably can:

Oblivion, KLAD, Ryan (if you can't get a hold of him on dA, try SoundCloud or his email), and there's a few more I'd name but I haven't heard much from them as of late. I don't know if the others very active or if they have enough time to take on more otos!

Hope it turns out niiiiice B )

ps do you have commissions ur art is hella gud gimm

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for recommending me, but my commissions are way outside of OP's price range... I wish you good luck in finding someone!