I will voice or do artwork for your UTAU for the fun of it!

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Hello there, I am Melody Kuro. I'm new and ready to contribute!~

~~~~~DRAWING~~~~~~~
aranza2002@hotmail.com I will do art for UTAU if you wish.
I'm new to the forum but not to drawing.

~~~~~SINGING~~~~~~~~
I have a young voice even though I'm like older than the age. People think I sound very 11-14 ish.

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
This might be out of topic but... You like Hetalia too?
Anyways... Sure, I will!
Would you accept a sketch?
I will try and use PaintToolSAI to make sketch not so sketchy. Chibi or shojo or just vocaloid normal-ish?

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Sure! i can make it chibi! (That's my strength!)
To lemondolly and vocafin:
Should I make it in colour?

vocafin

Momo's Minion
oh if you want you can do it colored^^ but you dont have to,i will be happy even if its just scetch :3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Melody Kuro link said:
Sure! i can make it chibi! (That's my strength!)
To lemondolly and vocafin:
Should I make it in colour?
Yes! Make it in colour! :D

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Could you please draw Riley?
http://fav.me/d51ojyt

I want her to be holding her umbrella in the rain and it to be all mealancholy and serious her hair goes down to the bottom of her skirt. She's Male to Female Trans btw she has been on hormones soo she has hips breasts and a feminine voice. Overall she is a happy strong willed person ^^

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Yes I could I just need to finish Lemondolly's request and I will work on yours, :smile:
I'm excited to work on yours, CHAOSinDaHaUs. I already have a picture in my mind. Chibi? (My artist strength.)
Or just plain normal?

vocafin

Momo's Minion
oh god,ribura looks SOO UBER CUTE in that,thank you really much for accepting my request!^^ and you drew her just right so no worries XD

Mimi_Neko

Momo's Minion
If you were still interested in voicing my UTAU, contact me on this account, because my old one seemed to have dissapeared~ ^^

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Lemondolly, I finished Melody Akita part of the picture, I need to finish your other character. By the way, what is your blond character's personality? It will be finished this week then I will work on CHAOSinDaHaUs's drawing. I do have a clear idea of what to do with that picture. :smile: