I will voice or do artwork for your UTAU for the fun of it!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Melody Kuro link said:
Lemondolly, I finished Melody Akita part of the picture, I need to finish your other character. By the way, what is your blond character's personality? It will be finished this week then I will work on CHAOSinDaHaUs's drawing. I do have a clear idea of what to do with that picture. :smile:
Here hair is orange and her personality is kinda obnoxious. I guess it can be said that she also very sweet. ^^

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
'Kay. Lemondolly's request has finally been finished! Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Now I'll get started on Chao's drawing... tomorrow. I suffering some serious artist block and I'm going to the park for some inspiration and I'm going to a barbeque while I'm there. :P

http://lillymonx.deviantart.com/#/d59wksk

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
Hi!!! Could you please do some drawings for me of my Utauloid Koufuku Yoichi, I would REALLY apreciate it, thank you!!!

Attachments

• Koufuku Resized.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 97

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
WhoahASnowglobe link said:
Hi!!! Could you please do some drawings for me of my Utauloid Koufuku Yoichi, I would REALLY apreciate it, thank you!!!
Ummm... I'll try my best to get it finished on time but first, I need to finish Chao's drawing and the background which spproximately take five days or so. So, I'll get started in your in about six days or so.

WhoahASnowglobe

Momo's Minion
"Ummm... I'll try my best to get it finished on time but first, I need to finish Chao's drawing and the background which spproximately take five days or so. So, I'll get started in your in about six days or so."

No worries, take your time :smile: Thanks a lot though!

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Melody Kuro link said:
[quote author=WhoahASnowglobe link=topic=2838.msg21591#msg21591 date=1344103140]
Ummm... I'll try my best to get it finished on time but first, I need to finish Chao's drawing and the background which spproximately take five days or so. So, I'll get started in your in about six days or so.
[/quote]

I know it will be amazing ~ IT's worth the wait

littletea10

Teto's Territory
can you draw potaru ana?
potaru_ana_concept_by_littletea10-d5c3p7r.png

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi. So, uh, I'm looking for a voice. :smile: Are you still interested in providing a donor voice?

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
I am interested and all.. but you know,.. school and all that. And it will be my first time... I will be capable with a variety of instructions, though. ^_^;

Oh, and the drawing requests will be closed until further notice... I will try and complete each request.. but seriously, please wait until I can do each one and then continue accepting requests... lllOTL

lunavi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I understand completely. :wink: I'm not on any kind of pressing schedule myself, so there's no rush -- whatever else you've got going on comes first. If and when you've got the time, if you're still interested, I will greatly appreciate it -- just PM or email me and let me know. ^-^

To be honest, I've tuned a few CV banks and I know how to configure a voicebank, but I've never made one myself -- at least, I've never made a voicebank that I ever intended to release to the public. I recorded a voicebank using my own voice as an experiment, so I know the basics of recording a CV bank. Unfortunately, my voice sounds bad in UTAU, which is why I've been looking for a donor voice. That said, if you're up to try recording, I'll provide you with a rec-list and all the know-how I've got. :smile:

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
Hi, can you draw Daisuke for me?

03db1.jpg

9mKdY.jpg

You can get creative with the shoes, I'm no good at designing them. DX

Also, I need to explain his hair. He has this bladelike hair tuft coming out of the hole in his cap.
Kinda like this:
Rbjff.jpg

Here's a pic I drew of him with a red cap that better shows his signature hair thing:
kdFam.jpg

Supplemental info that might help:

He is 12 years old.
His hat is permanently attached to his head.

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
I'm very sorry for taking so much time in these requests... You see, I develpoed my own style of drawing so, You know.... But now I can complete all requests! (I will try.)

Melody Kuro

Teto's Territory
Vocafin, aka (Vocastalker1 on dA.) I drew Libra for ya. (Not a request, just a FanArt.) I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER. Kyah~!

UTAUAkaneReimaru

Teto's Territory
...um, if you want, could you voice an UTAU-in-progress for me? She's a side-project, the DOLLoids one, and I want a young and childish voice for her. That is, if you want to... *sweatdrop*