If you could make an original for your Utau…

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
What would it be? What kind of story, or lyrics would you put in it?

I put this in the UTAU Characterization forum because it would concern the kind of character your UTAU is.

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
I know I couldn't prob make it or know much to make one ^^"

but it would be about him trying not to be an outcast and to be like the others and be noticed.
first it would show him and how his quiet life is and when he looks up at the others and sees how they are popular and well-known they are which leads to him wishing and dreaming to be like them and etc etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hmm... some days ago I watched to Death Parade, an anime, and in a particular part of an episode I tought to a phrase: "The saddest people smile the brightest"... It is a little about me and my utau too (when he'll have a wiki page I'll explaine his story better).
Otherwise it will talk about people who change a lot during time (like my last boyfriend... what a crazy guy .-.)
The style of both the song should be metal/punk (the first a kind of power ballad or something similar).

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I have made 2 original (short) songs. I always make the main melody sounds perfect but the instrumentals sound shit -.-

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have made 2 original (short) songs. I always make the main melody sounds perfect but the instrumentals sound shit -.-
Lol we are absoloutely the opposite!
I focus more on the instruments than the vocals, thus the results are somewhat crappy. The lyrics too, are somewhat weird...

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Lol we are absoloutely the opposite!
I focus more on the instruments than the vocals, thus the results are somewhat crappy. The lyrics too, are somewhat weird...

We should make a song together someday XD

olive

Teto's Territory
hmm,, i'd probably make mine sorta reflecting on his past and how him or his life have changed,,

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well I'm a sap so probably one about Margo falling in love with a classmate and making a fool out of herself trying to get them to laugh and then the in the end they do and blEUGH CUTE PV WITH NOW RADIATING MARGO -collapses into a lame mushy heap on floor-

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
For Rozume, probably a song about trying hard to be just like her idols and, like, failing at everything and falling over.

For Laniki, maybe an answer song, something about working too much on making a song perfect and then still not getting noticed for it due to the aforementioned idols.

For the both of them, maybe an all-work-no-play vs all-play-no-work type song.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero