If you need CV oto's done... (CLOSED)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I'm more than happy to do them. If your CV bank is multipitch that still counts as one slot so don't worry too much!
It'd be nice if you had extra sounds (fafifufefo, VV strings, du, tu, dzu for a start), but of course this isn't a requirement.

The end result of my oto "style" sounds like this:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/bagel-hero/trick-art-uta-verwick[/soundcloud]

I prefer it if:
  • You're still able to re-record things (not necessarily right away, but you know, you still have your mic for instance)
  • You have all the sounds to actually make a bank work right
  • You're open to criticism [sub](Just a disclaimer, I'm not usually too negative!)[/sub]

Slots left:
  • marcker
  • xXKuroXx
  • (PM application only)

Fire away!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (3 slots)

Um, I want to reserve a spot, but it'll be at least a week and a half before it's ready to be oto'd. Is that alright, or should I leave the slot open?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Oh, I may need this very soon. I plan on recording tomorrow for Jiseki's long overdue act two (depending on whether the family will be home or not). I guess I'll be back tomorrow then? Wow this was such a waste of a post omg. ; 3 ;

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

Okay, jotted you guys down.
Jpegurl, Ant, you're technically on a waiting list. I'll definitely do it for you, but if anyone comes in first with a ready to go bank, I'll be putting them ahead of you, if you don't mind.

@kirrinx
Yes, I can oto Rentan!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory

Halo link said:
Okay, jotted you guys down.
Jpegurl, Ant, you're technically on a waiting list. I'll definitely do it for you, but if anyone comes in first with a ready to go bank, I'll be putting them ahead of you, if you don't mind.

@kirrinx
Yes, I can oto Rentan!

Oh, alright! I'm fine with other people being ahead of me. :3

Thank you, and sorry for any trouble!

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (FULL... Kinda.)

Maybe you can oto my new UTAU, IFantasy :smile:
I still need to fix some of his sound, so hope you can wait for his voicebank to be released :p
Thanks, anyway :D

EDIT : Sorry for asking again. Can you add some aliases too. becuz I seem can'y figure the hiragana for some of the few sample :P

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

@Ant
I think I'm done. A little off topic, but your samples are a tad static-y... I think you may have needed to be a little closer to your mic, if you don't use an inbuilt. Also chances are I've mucked up a y or w file and will need to resend this in a few days but here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilqx9hfzfqvwkqn/oto.ini
o vo Hope this works for ya!

@FantasyXII
Aliases are included with the "otoing" package, haha. If you need me to do the bank just send it over, but your statement about needing to release him first confused me a little? I won't put you on the list until I get a more solid confirmation.
Also, again off topic, but IFantasy may not be the most stellar name choice... A lot of people would immediately think of the song "I=Fantasy", which is now considered sort of... a weabooish song choice. I dunno, you don't need to change it, but it may make people see your Bank negatively without even listening.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (OPEN: 1 SLOT)

@Thanks, Halo! And what I meant is I have to edit the voice sample and amplify the sound a little before send it to you (becuz my voice is not loud when recording). I will done it as fast as I could and send it to you right away :uhuhu:
Off topic too, yes, I was thinking IFantasy is a cheap name that stealed from I=Fantasy song. But if I named him FantasyXII, people just say "it must be the cut From Final FantasyXII" too I'm afraid. But his original name was FantasyXII. So yeah, thanks for the opinion. I will change his name as the original one (I hope no one will see my UTAU negatively) :smile:

EDIT : Never mind. I should never ever ever mess with my voicebank. Ok here it is :
http://www.mediafire.com/?to77j4sjiludy2j

Offtopic = And his demo song : https://soundcloud.com/fantasyxii/ifantasy-kimi-no-kioku (just share. created when I try to otoing myself and using tn_fnds resampler. For the love of UTAU, that resampler is amazing! And I hope u like it)
Sorry, I forgot to get rid the oto file. I'm very sorry if I troublesome you very much :'(

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Halo link said:
@Ant
I think I'm done. A little off topic, but your samples are a tad static-y... I think you may have needed to be a little closer to your mic, if you don't use an inbuilt. Also chances are I've mucked up a y or w file and will need to resend this in a few days but here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilqx9hfzfqvwkqn/oto.ini
o vo Hope this works for ya!

Thank you so much!! I'm going to generate his frequencies right now and play around with it. Yeah, the mic I used was pretty low quality, I don't really have many options when it comes to mics, I figured this would be better than my laptop mic. :c This was a headset, and it sounded really scrachy either way. But seriously, thanks a ton.

EDIT: Yeah, you're totally right about being closer to the mic. I think I moved the mic part outwards a bit by accident. I've gotten used to having shitty quality recordings. U A U

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

@Ant
No problem! Oh, and I updated the file because I messed up tsu by accident.

@FantasyXII
I'll get on it right away, it's no trouble at all!

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

@Halo : Thank you very much, Halo!! You are so kind! Just tell me if there's missing or messed sample. I will be available everytime ^^

EDIT : Bummer! I forgot to record these 2 sample, please download it : http://www.mediafire.com/?q5rax50g2vz2ovv
Sorry if I just a troublesome :'(

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

@FantasyXII
I'm really sorry but this bank is a little unworkable.
Half your consonants are just... missing. The first part of the bank (a perfect example is your "ba" file) is fine, but... bwa and go, for example... They sound like they've been faded in, there's no consonants.

Another note, "ch" in JP is more similar to the English "ch"... So like a hard "sh" sound, not "k". And the JP "R" is a sort of soft d/hard l.

I don't know if you faded them in by hand or not? But they're not supposed to be faded in. At all. Which is a shame, because I'm liking his tone. o vo;; If you want to rerecord or fix these and send the bank over again I'm more than happy to do it! But right now a working oto is a little beyond reach.
Sorry!

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

You rly like his tone?? Thank you! So to the point, I  know I should not edit them! Luckily I still have the untouched backup of my recording whisch still pure. Just tell me which file is messed up (don't tell me it's all of the samples) and I will recorded some of them again and I send you again the pure one that has been edited or what with the new one. I hope I not be troublesome. I'm sorry too :sad:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

Everything after "bua" alphabetically. Sorry. u vu;;
And you're not being troublesome at all, really, don't worry.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

No, you don't have to say sorry, I'm the one who must say it. From bua until zyo?!?! What's wrong with me? I just have edited the samples in audacity until do or du? But why the other untouched one is unworkable?

EDIT : Does the compression proggres effect the samples? Becuz I use the winrar with a special setting that make my original VB folder 38 MB just into 15 MB. Is that normal or it's abnormal that make the samples ruined?

Or becuz my voice is too small when I record the sound. I use audacity to amplify the A until Bua sample to make the sound a bit louder. And the rest, I still not amplify them in Audacity, or becuz of this reason??

EDIT again : I uploaded the pure one that hasn't been touched. Hope not messed this time

http://www.mediafire.com/?lc7juczk0tke2ai
plz check the sample first be4 otoing. I don't want to make you tired. And if it still messed, I just have to give up (my first recorded voicebank sound so energetic when singing but the re-recorded one sounds good and energetic too, but not as good as the first one D:smile:. This is the new re-recorded one : http://www.mediafire.comT/download.php?x346baz9een4g59

kirrinx

Teto's Territory

Oi ;;  , seems my voicer won't be able to record for a short while , I guess that leaves my slot open for anyone else  o3o/++ ~

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

@kirrinx
Okay! o vo I hope they can record soon!

@FantasyXII
This is probably workable enough. You need to work on your projection, I think u vu Rather than starting then getting louder as you go, you want a consistent loudness, as getting louder only later results in the consonant not being heard by the mic.
I'll work right on this, though.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

@Halo : So, which one you are working, the pure one or the re-recorded one? (just curious)
I already record a new session again (so now I have 3 beta vb lol). But this one he kinda sound a little weak when singing beat or pop song (I think this vb great for dark or soft append?)

You can hear it here (explaination on descrip) : https://soundcloud.com/fantasyxii/all-vb-sample-test