if you use midi for ust and save why can't other UTAU use it?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by Rice Life, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Rice Life

Rice Life Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    i loaded a midi into utau and it works i changed a to lyrics and saved it , but when i try to to open the ust in any other utau vb it won't bring me the menu to load other UTAU it just goes to uta/defoko , is there a way to load it in other UTAU , i tried opening it in another utau but it brings me to defoko/uta how can i fix this to make it where i can use other UTAU for the ust

3. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Did you save the UST as a UST file, or did you just export it back to MIDI again?

MIDI files won't contain UTAU-specific information, such as pitchbends or voicebank.

4. Rice Life

Rice Life Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    as a ust file

5. Sors

Sors Meiji Master Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Click at defoko's name under her Logo. You should then be able to choose another voice.

6. HydroChromatic

HydroChromatic Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    odd, since changing voicebanks shouldn't be dependent on the ust...

Try doing this:
    From the top window click: Project(P)>Project Properties(R)>Voicebank>click the [...] on the right next to the window, and then browse to a voicebank you want and click into the voicebank where all the samples are and then click [open]

If that doesn't work, then if you could OBS or video screen capture what you're doing to load the ust then we can catch where the mistake or issue might be coming from

Kiyoteru likes this.