I'll draw in exchange of OTOing an Append!

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I need help OTOing Saisei's Future/Power Append ;; I would have done it myself, but the FRQs have been seriously wonky and I'm still not sure why it's been sounding wrong. My friend assured me I didn't need to re-record and all and it's just gonna take a lot of tuning.

I've been trying for days now to do it, but I've been getting little progress at it. So I guess this is why I came here to ask for help haha. (I'll probably ask for help with the other Appends in the future, but for now I'll just ask for help with this current append)

In exchange of course, I'll be willing to draw stuff for you! Need a full body artwork? Maybe concept design? Or a Cover/PV pic? I'll draw 'em for you! Here's some samples of my art if you wanna check 'em out (I'll draw two things for you in return, cos I really need help huhu):

d9bd1736581819.572157c1109f0.png
saiyo_maigo_concept_art_by_mallowkey-dav8j65.png
yankee_boy_yankee_girl_by_mallowkey-daufnmo.png

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Uhm, dont came to really appky, but I dont get what is sounding wrong...the frqs or the oto? If it is the frqs you shouldnt have to remake the oto. If it is the frqs, lemme take a look pls

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Uhm, dont came to really appky, but I dont get what is sounding wrong...the frqs or the oto? If it is the frqs you shouldnt have to remake the oto. If it is the frqs, lemme take a look pls

i think it is the frqs? they look mostly like this

whee_by_mallowkey-db1idx9.png

if it is just frqs, i actually wasn't sure if it was oto or frq fixing, so i said oto ;w;

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Well, they seem okay for me, but I'd only be sure if I could listen to the rendered samples ^^'

Well, if the problem is with the frq, your rendered sample will probably not sound like it should.

If it is oto problem you'll hear the samples too fast/too slow (of it is VCV the vowel vould sound longer or shorther than it should) than they should

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, they seem okay for me, but I'd only be sure if I could listen to the rendered samples ^^'

Well, if the problem is with the frq, your rendered sample will probably not sound like it should.

If it is oto problem you'll hear the samples too fast/too slow (of it is VCV the vowel vould sound longer or shorther than it should) than they should

would you like a link to the vb? :o