I'm one
Who can't read
Very well
Why not
Redo?
Please?

Stella the Alchemist

Momo's Minion
Ok, I'll try again. The forum is being glitchy so I don't know if this'll work (Although I really hope it's fixed soon).

Name: Yuune Hoshi (Kinda cliché, I know, but that's her name)
Eye color: Brown (Although I'm reconsidering this so if you want to change it to look better go ahead)
Hair: Bright purple, with a thick, shortish side ponytail on the left, straight bangs, and fringe that looks kinda like a cross between Gumi and the player character from Pokémon Black and White.
Shirt: A white cotton t-shirt with an open teal star on the front, almost like something that looks like it belongs in BRS. She also wears a purple cargo vest that goes to just above her waist, but not too short, with four cargo pockets on the front and two normal side pockets. On the back is a solid teal star.
Skirt/pants: A teal skirt going down to the mid-thigh, not super tight but not too loose either, with three pleats on the left side and a plain waistband. She also wears skin-tight shorts that don't show too much and are mostly for avoiding panty shots, the same color as the skirt.
Shoes: Hi-top tennis shoes, teal with purple laces, and of course white rubber parts. She also wears white crew-cut socks with a purple stripe near the top.
Sleeves: Pretty much like the Kagamines' but with white instead of black, and teal trim.
Accessories: A star-shaped hair tie, all gravity-defying like Miku's (If that makes any sense), round teal goggles with purple-tinted slightly bubble-ish lenses, and headphones like this http://th02.devianta...003-d52j8o8.jpg without the visor and white instead of black.
Other: She has freckles on her cheeks and her character item is a bicycle, usually purple, but whether or not that's in the picture is up to you. *Shrug*

Stella the Alchemist

Momo's Minion
Um... This is kinda awkward to say, but someone else offered to draw my UTAUloid, and she really wants to do it... So I'm letting her do it instead. Sorry to have bothered you, I hope I'm not offending you in any way. :3

A

Adlez

Did I ever post here before? Anyway, I'd like to have artwork of my UTAU, Mita Souzou. I don't have much reference of her other than this trollsona sprite:

mita_souzou___troll_sprite_by_adlez_vaatixmidna-d5swboc.png

And my icon is a picture too. Please draw her as a human, so with human skin color (slightly tanned) and no candycorn horns. Also, since there aren't any arms in the picture, her sleeves are short sleeves with a red edge. Her shoes are sneakers.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Hey, could you list who's art you've done?

I can't wait for moar Tokei stuff ._.

I'm willing to do a commision ( dA points )

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Bad news, guys! My tablet pen pressure is whack! I'm trying to resolve this issue, but until then, I'll be filling some lesser requests with copics. *grumble* you guys are making me broke :B

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Ah DA points? I need to figure out what's wrong with my tablet even faster now, huh!

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lightzaver said:
Shame D:

What's the problem, is Windows not finding it or is it not drawing or something ; w;

Neither- there's no pen pressure ;3; but I am going to reinstall it and that has a 75% chance of success

Sodom

Momo's Minion
Pikyo............whenever you get working on by dear Sakurai....will you do a SpeedPaint for her and put it on Youtube!? oWo I love your Speedpaints that you put on Youtube, they waist my time :3

Arigato Pika-senpai!

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Kaaaaa you're so late! D: sorry but I'm almost finished with her so I can't really say I can make a speedpaint of whatever is left :C

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Hi Pikka did you say you were able to do my art?

The convo kinda died on kik ; w;

I recorded VCV for Tokei. It was easier than I expected!

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lightzaver said:
Hi Pikka did you say you were able to do my art?

The convo kinda died on kik ; w;

I recorded VCV for Tokei. It was easier than I expected!

Ho that's right, guys! Feel free to Kik me, I get back to you much faster! I'm JellyD0g
Mhm! I told you VCVs aren't that hard!
I'm currently in the designing process for Tokei's append C:

Sodom

Momo's Minion
PikaPokket said:
Kaaaaa you're so late! D: sorry but I'm almost finished with her so I can't really say I can make a speedpaint of whatever is left :C

YOU'RE ALMOST DOONNNEE!!!! :D :D :D yyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

It is OKAY!~~:sing:

oddrocks

Momo's Minion
:love: Hii!!! :D i would like to know if you could draw my utau...for free /.\ if so please private message me!!! ^.^ Have a great day!!!!

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
oh
this died

Tokei's VCV was actually just stringed CV. but I re-recorded his CV.

If you are still able to do the art thats great, but I can't do much in exchange -( although i'm making a cover with both Airisu and Hasaki )

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
yeah..... guys, I'm taking these last 2 ^^ requests and I think I'll be done ;_;
I don't think I have the time for any more