I'll oto for art ^-^ (Open)

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
So I have a beta Tri-Pitch UTAUloid (Kurono) who needs art! I'll oto your CV, VCV, CVC, or CVVC for some art! (I'll also use your UTAU for a cover :smile: )

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Can you ellaborate on how you want the design to look? Any themes, colour palettes, or other things?

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Oh yeah >.< Kinda forgot >.< She will be a Cat-person, who wears a black t-shirt and a sewed up heart on it. She wears jeans. Her fur is black, but she has a white stripe down the middle of her face. She normally doesn't wear shoes, but if she does, she is wearing red or black sneakers.

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yoo! If I gave you a tri-pitch cvvc to oto how many pieces of art do you want? It has base otos and is fully aliased (there may be a few sounds I haven't recorded since I don't need them, such as tyotyo etc.)

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Yoo! If I gave you a tri-pitch cvvc to oto how many pieces of art do you want? It has base otos and is fully aliased (there may be a few sounds I haven't recorded since I don't need them, such as tyotyo etc.)
I would take a full body art and a drawing of a spider sundae (Sundae with a spider instead of a cherry >o<)

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
No prob.. Just send me the link if you want me to oto ^-^