Open OTO Other [UPDATED] OTO/Tuning! (For anything)

vocatart

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone, I've recently released my english vccv bank, and thats really all I plan to do for awhile, so i thought, why not open this up?

I can oto CV, And VCV Japanese as well as VCCV english,

In return, you can give me anything really, except money, because I don't believe my work is that valuable!

If your interested, reply below with a link to your bank, and I'll get started as soon as i can!

The only reason this thread would be closed, is if i already have two oto requests in, because otoing takes quite a bit, or if I've started working on another bank. If you've requested before I closed the trade, you will still get your oto.

[UPDATE] I will now do UST tuning! You can still get an oto from above, but I can additionally tune something for you, harmonies not included, and about the general 3:00 to 4:00 minute song. If you want to negotiate for something longer, than we can PM about it! Additionally, you can get all of the above + mixing, so I can oto your bank, make a tuned ust for you can cover it with tuning from FL Studio 12!

Last edited:

vocatart

Teto's Territory
My CVVC Japanese otoing skills are weak, but they exist I guess. It just depends on what you will trade for

vocatart

Teto's Territory
Yeah, I could do that! Just send me a link to your bank and ill try my best to get it done as fast as i can!