I'm leaving forever*.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Wow, look at me, being all dramatic...

I'm leaving forever* in about a week. That gives me time to finish some things, so if I said I'd be doing something for you (at least, somewhere along those lines), don't worry. It'll get done.

I don't know when I'll be back. I'll probably lurk when I can on my iTouch (Not a mobile phone = no wifi.), but don't expect too much of me.

Bye. 8'(

*Forever = a month or two. I'm moving and I don't know when I'll get my precious internet back. Not only that, but I'll be waiting to get a new computer, so it'll probably take even longer. WHO EVEN LIKES ME HERE THAT MUCH TO BE SAD TO SEE ME GO, ANYWAYS?

ntzrmtthihu777

Momo's Minion
I have no idea who you are, but I always hate to see a fellow of a community I am part of leave. Hurry back as soon as possible, k? Maybe when you get back my UTAUloid will be done and I can do a song for you (^w^)

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
That would be nice, but you don't have to if you don't really want to. ouo I'm only leaving for a month or two and it's actually not much of a choice for me.

Other than that, though, Hey! It's nice to meet you, I guess.  =v=

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to see you go!! I hope to see you back soon--I haven't seen you often; I see you changed your username, though! >A< Goodbye for now~!

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO EVEN LIKES YOU I LIKES YOU SAKI LOVES YOU QAQ

Come back soon. ;n;

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Well, I bought myself a phone. It's pretty spectacular. So I guess I'm back in action. I wasn't able to reply to you all after saying goodbye, even if I did do a few things.

But thanks, guys. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I feel loved. or at least like I advanced from Annoying Unknown User to Tolerable Unknown User. so anyways, hello I'm back!

@Fuuko Yeah, I changed my username a while ago. ouo I was worried people thought I wasn't actually... Me. But yeah.

@Saki 8^8 Aw, really? But whyimnotevenalikeablepersonamihow