I'm new from Italy ^^

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello! I'm an UTAU user, I love this program... I created a lot of characters and MMD models... I hope youy like them :D
I'm italian, so I don't speack English perfectly... sorry :angel:
I'm looking forward to see your creations!

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Hi there! I'm Wendy. How is it there, in Italy? I've never been to Italy...or outside of the US for that matter. I hope things are well for you! And welcome!

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
How is it there, in Italy? I've never been to Italy...or outside of the US for that matter.

Hi Wendy! Well, it isn't a good period for the state economy... many factories are closing... however it's a good place for an holiday, full of history and art! I live in a country town in the north, where the Prosecco wine is made :D
(I've never been outside of my country too)

L'utente di UTAU! Benvenuto a UTAForum! (non parlo italiano correntemente, mi dispiace)

Ciao! Grazie del benvenuto! Sono sorpresa, non immaginavo ci fosse qualcuno che parla un po' la mia lingua!! (I'm surprised, I didn't imagine there was someone who speaks a little my language!!)

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Hiya! I'm currently learning Italian at school. I'm not that good yet though. -_-;

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I took LV3 Italian at high school and last summer I went to Roma (and will go back there again for one week

ArrowKishi

Ruko's Ruffians
Nice to meet you all!!! :D

(Is it normal I view the message "The specified thread does not exist" when opening certain threads?)

Leygasp

Teto's Territory
you're from italy, ciao ! :D
i'm from belgium, but i've visited italy itself alot, i'm new to this comunity
so i can't really help you with anything but al i can say is WELCOME ! :D