I'm oto'ing CV banks

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Basically what the title says. I'm in the oto'ing kind of mood, and I'm willing to configure UTAUs for those that want or need it.

I've done quite a few, I'm pretty good at hit. Check out the ole' youtube channel if you want a sample of my work.

So type out a comment or hit me up if you want me to.

I'm keeping a list for those that do send me banks. It'll be up on here. And confirmation for when I'm finished will be posted here too.

That's about it~

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Bumping this because the offer still stands. Need to keep myself busy during school, and I'm going through a bit of a withdrawl since I've been oto'ing VCV banks so much.

So yeah, if you need an oto, I'm your gal.

Silvy-chan

Momo's Minion
If I finish recording by Saturday, will you be able to oto for me?  If it makes any difference, I've been recording off an English list.

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Silvy-chan link said:
If I finish recording by Saturday, will you be able to oto for me?  If it makes any difference, I've been recording off an English list.

By English, do you mean an actual English reclist, or just the regular Japanese reclist translated from Hiragana to romaji? If it's actual English, I won't touch it, I'm not one to fiddle with things I have no idea how to operate. English VB's being one of them

I need to fix some of my sounds so will you be kind enough to wait untill I fix my voice bank?

That I will do, just contact me on Skype is you can once it's done. That's the easiest way to get a hold of me.

Would you do a VCV?

Considering I'm working on my own right now, I'm going to say no. One VCV bank is too much for me right now.

Weazer

Momo's Minion
You are my savior! It would be great if you could oto this CV VB I have for me. It's ok if I add you on Skype then, yes?

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
HermyStar link said:
I'm going to get a CV bank recorded by next Wednesday. I'll take you up on your offer.
Okey dokes, just make sure to message me on Skype once you want it done. I don't go on here much, as you can tell, haha.

Weazer link said:
You are my savior! It would be great if you could oto this CV VB I have for me. It's ok if I add you on Skype then, yes?
Indeedidlydo. Best way to get ahold of me, almost always online on there! Make sure to message me between 4-8 PM (Eastern time).

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Yamiko Heba link said:
Alright! I'm finished! I can't skype. I'll just pm you I guess with a copy of the file... sorry.

Got it! Don't worry about Skype, it's just that I don't check the forum very often, I need to get into the habit of it. But I'll post when I'm done each oto, so just look around for that. It'll probably be by the end of the week, depending on who's I start working on first since I;ve got about 4 banks now.

None the less, they will all be done at some point this week. I'll get back to you guys when they are. :smile:

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Lightzaver link said:
Yay can you do mine ; n ; this very late but please ? I can PM. D:

Not late at all, this thread is always open. I'm still working on everyone else's. I'm kinda racked up on school work as of late so I'll start posting each one in listed format as soon as I'm done with each of them.

To everyone else, sorry it's taking longer than I thought. School is being dumb as of late. But they will be done!

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Doing something a bit different. Can everyone PM me the link to their VB instead? (Everyone who's done it already doesn't have to worry about it) That way I'll always have the link to track back to in case it doesn't show up on my skype. It's easier to find and open up quick.

Synthaem

Momo's Minion
Lightzaver link said:
[quote author=Synthaem link=topic=1019.msg27796#msg27796 date=1350926082]
[quote author=Lightzaver link=topic=1019.msg27284#msg27284 date=1350215626]

Not late at all, this thread is always open. I'm still working on everyone else's. I'm kinda racked up on school work as of late so I'll start posting each one in listed format as soon as I'm done with each of them.

To everyone else, sorry it's taking longer than I thought. School is being dumb as of late. But they will be done!
[/quote]

Doe's it matter if the voice bank isn't fully recorded ? It's my personal bank and I'm continuosly updating it. Anything new I can oto myself xD
[/quote]

Sure thing.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Synthaem link said:
[quote author=Lightzaver link=topic=1019.msg28221#msg28221 date=1351728150]
[quote author=Synthaem link=topic=1019.msg27796#msg27796 date=1350926082]
[quote author=Lightzaver link=topic=1019.msg27284#msg27284 date=1350215626]

[/quote]

Doe's it matter if the voice bank isn't fully recorded ? It's my personal bank and I'm continuosly updating it. Anything new I can oto myself xD
[/quote]

Sure thing.
[/quote]

Lots of quotes - I know - But my bank has already been oto'ed so dw about me ! ^^~