In need of someone's to oto VCV banks.

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Its been a bleh kind of summer for me, but i have been getting down to recording new vocals for my utau Mackne Sai, And with that i ended up making his new rePAX voicebank
I recorded 11 VCV banks, and 4 CV banks. When its all said and done his VCCV english will be added to it.
But im in need of Some awesome people to oto these said VCV banks since i dont really have the money and the amount of money to pay ryan from DA for all of the voices because its alot! alot xD;;
I wont need any of the CV's otoed cause i can do that by my self since its simple.
out of all 11 VB's
i only need 7 of them oto'ed, Since i can get the money together for his normal vcv and the two levels it comes with.
If you would like to oto one of the following i would so appreciate it!! ; A ;
it would mean the world to meeee.
  • ADULT VCV
  • BREATHY VCV
  • GIRL VCV
  • VIVID VCV
  • FLARE VCV
  • PLANE VCV
  • FALSETTO VCV

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I normally charge $8 per bank (plus an additional $1 for each additional pitch), but if you can offer something of equal value (art such as lipsyncs, etc.), I'm willing to take a one or two of these on.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I normally charge $8 per bank (plus an additional $1 for each additional pitch), but if you can offer something of equal value (art such as lipsyncs, etc.), I'm willing to take a one or two of these on.

I cant really draw so i dont really have anything i can offer lol

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A handful of covers with that person's UTAU (plural) at least? I mean, you have to offer something in exchange for that kind of work load. :/ No one's gonna do something that large a scale (and have it not be an auto parameter 5 second hack job with set param) without some appealing form of compensation. It'd be one thing if it were CV or CVVC - those are relatively fast and can be done within an hour or two. VCV can take several hours or even days. I get it's the request section but still... :/ If I take one of these on, just know it'll be low on my list of priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru