Incorrect USTs

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay...this is something that's been bothering me, and I need to get it out there.

Lately, I've noticed that there a few USTs that are wrong, but people keep using them anyway. Specifically, I'm referring to the Limiter UST (I believe it's the one by utaukappsensei).

The second note in the chorus is wrong. Both times. But most of the covers don't fix it and, frankly, it's killing me.
The affected lyric is "shizuka ni". 'Zu' is one note lower than it should be.
Please, please fix it if you use it in the future.

Also, if there are any USTs that  you know are being used incorrectly, feel free to post them here.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There's a Limiter .UST that /does/ have the correct lyrics made by Leanpan. Aaaanyhow, on-topic:

- There's a rain_stain .UST that's wrong.
- The Be My Sacrifice .UST misses parts.

And that's all I can think o- NO!

- TOETO IS HORRIBLY OFF-TIME!

Okay now I'm done.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I seen people use a Coward Mountblank ust by KAInE that has wrong lyrics according to several sites I've looked at.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Venia~ There are "z"s where there should be "j"s in some spots, yes

And also, i am SO annoyed at  aninterestinusername's platinum romance ust......timing and notes are off A LOT in it, and the pitch bends......
It's okay at first, but once you get to the second chorus it's just....god no

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
Venia~ There are \"z\"s where there should be \"j\"s in some spots, yes
There are more than "z"s where "j"s should be.

Evidence:
Lyrics:
wasure te shima eba kieru hanshō
hontō datte ī to omoe nai no

Wrong:
cowardwrong.png

Right:
cowardright.png

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
HiddenVenia link said:
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=2180.msg16729#msg16729 date=1339013218]
Venia~ There are \"z\"s where there should be \"j\"s in some spots, yes
There are more than "z"s where "j"s should be.

Evidence:
Lyrics:
wasure te shima eba kieru hanshō
hontō datte ī to omoe nai no

Wrong:
cowardwrong.png

Right:
cowardright.png
[/quote]

But...those are the lyrics to the second chorus. o3o

First chorus:
'Wasurete shimaeba kieru hanshou'
Second chorus:
'Masui yo kakete yo hoteru naishou'

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:

First chorus:
Second chorus:

But my screen cap is of the first chorus. I think the choruses got mixed up.
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/Cecily_theunseen/cowardproof.png
If you go to my link, look at the numbers at the top of UTAU, then zoom in, you can see it's the same part.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for carrying it out.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
HiddenVenia link said:
[quote author=SakisCookie link=topic=2180.msg16756#msg16756 date=1339031071]

First chorus:
Second chorus:

But my screen cap is of the first chorus. I think the choruses got mixed up.
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/Cecily_theunseen/cowardproof.png
If you go to my link, look at the numbers at the top of UTAU, then zoom in, you can see it's the same part.

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for carrying it out.
[/quote]

Ohh. No, now I see what you mean.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The LOL UST is messed up in the beginning. The "Lots of Laugh" is off synch, the "lots of" is way too fast and the "laugh" is too slow and drawn out. It should be more spaced and even, if I remember correctly.

UtauReni

Momo's Minion
A lot of my .USTs have mistakes that really bother me xD;;; mostly my older ones, but one that really bothers me is my Division->Destruction .UST which has a couple sour notes in the big choral section at the very end. One of these days I'm going to have to go back and try to fix it ;A; it took so long to figure out what notes they were, I think i might have just mixed something up when i actually made the .UST -- oh well xD;;

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
SakisCookie link said:
Lately, I've noticed that there a few USTs that are wrong, but people keep using them anyway. Specifically, I'm referring to the Limiter UST (I believe it's the one by utaukappsensei).

kappa, he didn't make an ust of that song xD the owner of the cover shimakun, got confused and  said he was the ust maker. Is now fixed. He used leanpans ust ^^Maybe when editing he moved that note by accident.

aquatius

Momo's Minion
sango's Meltdown ust has "yurasararu you na ki ga shite" instead of "yurusareru you na ki ga shite", as well as "nemumeru" instead of "nemureru" (if I remember correctly...).

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
aquatius link said:
sango's Meltdown ust has \"yurasararu you na ki ga shite\" instead of \"yurusareru you na ki ga shite\", as well as \"nemumeru\" instead of \"nemureru\" (if I remember correctly...).
There are many Sango's USTs which have wrong lyrics, I remember that there are some mistakes on Last Night Good Night, many on beautiful World (although this one is a VSQ only); and the most noticeable one is her Tsumugi Uta, which practically has whole new lyrics, of so many mistakes it has.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
tady159 link said:
[quote author=aquatius link=topic=2180.msg17682#msg17682 date=1339935501]
sango's Meltdown ust has \"yurasararu you na ki ga shite\" instead of \"yurusareru you na ki ga shite\", as well as \"nemumeru\" instead of \"nemureru\" (if I remember correctly...).
There are many Sango's USTs which have wrong lyrics, I remember that there are some mistakes on Last Night Good Night, many on beautiful World (although this one is a VSQ only); and the most noticeable one is her Tsumugi Uta, which practically has whole new lyrics, of so many mistakes it has.
[/quote]

Yeah..I noticed that too.
I was like, "This can't be right." ಠ_ಠ when I listened to her cover of Tsumugi Uta.
However, she's an excellent VSQ and UST maker and personally, I'm a horrible UST maker, so I shouldn't be one to talk ehehe o uo;;

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The mErcy UST by aninterestinusername is... um... strange. Lots of notes are out of tune- especially in the sped-up portion in the end. Some are off synch. They are all rather shaky-sounding... Which probably has something to do with the loads of pitchbends. I don't know if any of the lyrics are incorrect- if they are, I didn't notice.

But at least there is an available mErcy UST. ovo The out-of-tune bits can be fixed with some editing, though the timing problems are a little more trouble.
(aninterestinusername did a much better job than I would've done, in any case...)

System_Error

Momo's Minion
I'm not sure if this counts, but in the Paranoid Doll ust, the screaming parts are SO off. They sound so dull and boring! I love that song, but there's nothing I can do to try and fix the screaming. The scream parts are the very reason why I never made any covers with the song.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
kyaami link said:
In the -ERROR UST, the second chorus has \"ku a\" but it's actually \"yu ga\"
>.<;

That whole UST is...barely adequate.

I should know. I made it. XD
It was my first time. ;n;