International Church of Mawarine Shuu

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
The Official Shuuist Holidays are Shuumas, January 4th (Our Savior's birthday) and Shueaster, August 7th (His Rising)
[doublepost=1464386387][/doublepost]
how dare you try to convert me into your evil and malignant ways! in cdra i trust and Always trust!!!

When the coming of fedorageddon comes to reap the nonbelievers, you will recant your words, but it will be too late and you will be swallowed into the ever-falling gentlemaness
[doublepost=1464386952][/doublepost]Do not let fear of the oppressive establishment's agenda threaten you away from the warm light of Shuu's gaze. Hold strong in faith and love of pants with suspenders and you shall be rewarded.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
CDRA is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Repent and your sins shall be forgiven by your Lord Ameya and Our Blessed Miku Ever Virgin.
OREMO 2:37
''And Czloid said to them, repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of CDRA for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will recieve the gift of the holy OTO."

RaccoonButler

Defender of Defoko
CDRA is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Repent and your sins shall be forgiven by your Lord Ameya and Our Blessed Miku Ever Virgin.
OREMO 2:37
''And Czloid said to them, repent and be baptised every one of you in the name of CDRA for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will recieve the gift of the holy OTO."
I shall resist the oppression of Cdra's establishment until th day I come into shuu's light

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Great Teacher Kiyoteru is the one true guidance through life, listen well to His lessons and follow Him to salvation

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
But I already fell into the supporting arms and saving grace of Rukoism...;w;
Yes, spread the beleifs of Rukoism so all shall know the greatness and kindness of Ruko
19996-1854194037.jpg

Reactions: SOHBlue

RaccoonButler

Defender of Defoko
The church of Shuu respects your decisions as long as they are not done with hate ;v;
may your waifu be with you

Reactions: SOHBlue