Interview the UTAU user

A R I E S

The Fabulous
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I had this Idea.

Currently I'm studying Film Production and one of the modules I have is basically interviewing people.

My idea is, and I just need your opinion about it, is to interview people on Skype Video Call or Google Hangout thing with Webcams, and ask about them.
This would give you some information about the UTAU user and maybe would let more unknown UTAU users to showcase them selves.

If my Idea will get approved, I'll post a thread asking people to write down questions which they'd like to get answered by the UTAU user that will be Interviewed.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think UTAUser interviews are an interesting idea, but I personally don't like showing my face on calls unless it's a close friend.

A R I E S

The Fabulous
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think UTAUser interviews are an interesting idea, but I personally don't like showing my face on calls unless it's a close friend.
There's always a way to avoid doing that- Screening the desktop of for example someone drawing. I as well could do podcasts with some people on skype chat about recent UTAU/Vocaloid events.

Oh by the way, I was planning to advertise your blog in the interview thing as well.

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I definitely would like to see this. Who would it be interviewing though? More popular UTAU users or the casual UTAU user?

A R I E S

The Fabulous
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I definitely would like to see this. Who would it be interviewing though? More popular UTAU users or the casual UTAU user?
Anyone who's willing to be interviewed.
the interview will start as soon as I'll get enough questions.

Reactions: ...

Choko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, I wouldn't mind... even with the camera. But one thing that worries me is, the time difference (and work and school too). XD (I am from Switzerland sooo...)

A R I E S

The Fabulous
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, I wouldn't mind... even with the camera. But one thing that worries me is, the time difference (and work and school too). XD (I am from Switzerland sooo...)
I'm currently in UK so we're almost in the same Time Zone

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
This does seem like a lot of fun!~ ^~^ I wouldn't mine being interviewed and I'll be looking forward to everyone's responses ^~^

Reactions: HoneyPai