Is anyone who can oto willing to oto a japanese 5 pitch and a spanish 1 pitch?

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
The UTAU Tree Sounds is no longer being endorsed by Project Merleoid; therefore he has no oto or working banks (they have been recorded they just don't work in utau because there is no oto.ini). Thank you in advance and you will be credited for otoing him. CVVC

Last edited:

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think this kind of thread might be more fitting for UtaSwap>>Requests rather than Q&A.
Maybe ask a mod to move it there so maybe more people see it.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
they are cvvc (It's in the post........)
it wasn't before, or I missed it
OiAp2Ex.png

It wasn't before, please don't do that.

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
ok, but do you know someone who will?
I might be willing to at least try doing the Spanish 1-pitch one if nobody else offers to. I've only re-oto'd other people's CV and VCV Japanese voicebanks before, so I'm not so sure I'd be able to correctly do CVVC.
If I can correctly oto the Spanish CVVC, I might be willing to also do the Japanese CVVC, too.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Honestly if you want someone to oto your banks, there are plenty of people who have commissions open, in the trade section of the forum(if I'm not mistaken). It might cost you some money but the job will get done, but i would try to take @Tomato Hentai 's offer first

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I might be willing to at least try doing the Spanish 1-pitch one if nobody else offers to. I've only re-oto'd other people's CV and VCV Japanese voicebanks before, so I'm not so sure I'd be able to correctly do CVVC.
If I can correctly oto the Spanish CVVC, I might be willing to also do the Japanese CVVC, too.
Do you want / are you willing to commit? I can give you a link to his Spanish.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
Honestly if you want someone to oto your banks, there are plenty of people who have commissions open, in the trade section of the forum(if I'm not mistaken). It might cost you some money but the job will get done, but i would try to take @Tomato Hentai 's offer first
I can barely pay my phone bill so I don't think I'll be able to do that, but thank you any
OiAp2Ex.png

It wasn't before, please don't do that.
it doesn't matter sorry ok, I fixed it that's what matters.
[doublepost=1474418051][/doublepost]
Yeah, it's not like I have much else to do anyways. And I find otoing/re-otoing rewarding.
so you'll do it for free (if that's what you said I didn't really understand what you said)

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I would like to try and get as far as I can on the Japanese CVVC bank :0 although I might just get 1 pitch done because I don't have that much time, I'll do it for free.

Reactions: Tomato Hentai