Is There Some Kind Of Find-And-Replace Plugin?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by Reson_Lore, Aug 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Reson_Lore

Reson_Lore Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'm working on a 'vivi' UST but there's one issue. My UTAU voicebank can't say 'vi'. I'm having to replace it with 've' but going through and finding every blank space where 'vivi' should be and replacing it with 'veve' is honestly taking up so much time. I made the MIDI first, copy and pasted the romaji then used 'Romaji to Kana' to convert it all. However, it doesn't convert it back.

3. ReticentResolve

ReticentResolve Ancient Master of Filibustering Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Go into notepad. Click ctrl+f, and it'll bring up a 'find' window. Type in ve, and copy paste the samples, renaming ve to vi.

If you record a vi sound later you'll have to go in and fix it, but it's a good temporary fix.

4. Halo

Halo Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA Administrator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Alternatively, press ctrl+g in UTAU, find your ve phoneme, select and duplicate the oto entry. Then change the duplicate's alias to vi.
    Edit: Also, if you'd rather just change the UST you can also press F3 in UTAU to "search forward". Just search for "vi" and it'll jump you to the next instance. Still manual but at least you won't miss one.

5. Reson_Lore

Reson_Lore Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Thanks! It worked really well to go into Notepad to fix it!

Here's the result!:

partial likes this.
  6. RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Alternatively you could have also just made a duplicate of the “ve”sound in the oto and named it “vi”as a placeholder for the time being

Kiyoteru likes this.