is this how you tune?

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
don't if this the right place to put it but..
i'm trying to use different voices (including cv ones)but i don't know if this is a decent enough improvement from the untouched ust or if i should try harder (?)

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think it would sound really good if you set the modulation to 0! other than that, I really liked what you did. maybe lower the volume/intensity of the inhales?

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think it would sound really good if you set the modulation to 0! other than that, I really liked what you did. maybe lower the volume/intensity of the inhales?
usually when im "editing " a ust set the modulation to 50 but i will definitely put it at 0
thanks for the advice.

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
usually when im "editing " a ust set the modulation to 50 but i will definitely put it at 0
thanks for the advice.

Having modulation 0 while tuning would actually help you. Modulation makes the notes slightly (depending on the value) off pitch to make it sound less perfect, and having it at 0 can help you hear your pitch bends better since the program does not apply its own.

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Having modulation 0 while tuning would actually help you. Modulation makes the notes slightly (depending on the value) off pitch to make it sound less perfect, and having it at 0 can help you hear your pitch bends better since the program does not apply its own.
Oh i see what your saying . thanks for the help

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Definitely agree on setting modulation to zero - the only other suggestion I can think to make is to maybe not use so many end breaths, and to lower the intensity of those end breaths you do keep a bit. Having an end breath at the end of every phrase makes it sound a bit like gasping for air, and they're a bit on the loud side.

Sounding pretty good so far, though! Keep at it!